"Ginny's pregnant." Harry expressed.

"What? That's great, congrats! You can't leave." Draco bellowed and Harry glared.

"It isn't mine." Harry told him coldly and Draco's eyes just widened. Ted jumped up rushing over to Harry.

"Where will we go?" He asked concerned.

"Well you're gonna live with your grandma." Harry spoke calmly.

"And you?"

"I'll figure something out Ted, you're more important, go get our stuff."

"But Harry-

"Go!" Harry demanded but before Ted left Draco spoke up,

"You can stay with us, the both of you."

"Really?" Ted asked hopefully.

"We couldn't do that. I don't want to impose." Harry disagreed but Draco waved a dismissive hand, shaking his head.

"You won't be really. They'll be leaving in a week to go to Hogwarts so really it's no trouble." Draco assured. Harry engulfed him in a hug nearly breaking down.

"Thank you Draco." Harry breathed.

"It's my pleasure." Draco patted Harry on the back. Harry walked in with Ted and Ginny was crying on the couch.

"Please don't leave me." Ginny pleaded through the tears. Harry ignored her and got his packed bag. He walked into Ted's room. With the flick of a wand, the room was bare and everything he needed was in his trunk. Harry had been trying so hard to not break down. They walked outside, Draco packed his car with their stuff and drove them to his house. It was rather big on the outside but nothing compared to Malfoy manor. When they walked into the house it looked a little smaller but very spacious. There were stairs leading to the upstairs and then they had the main floor.

"Scorpius, show Ted your room, that's where he'll be staying."  Draco directed.

"Alright Dad." Scorpius and Ted made their way upstairs as Draco brought Harry into the kitchen. He sat him down because he recognized the man was about break.

"Harry, are you alright?" Draco asked. Harry shook his head and that's when he broke.  He started crying uncontrollably so Draco awkwardly patted his back.

"She cheated on me with Dean Thomas." Harry cried. "Before I proposed."

"Oh."

"She said she didn't know where our relationship was going so she talked to him. She said itjust happened'." Harry sniffled.

"And she still said yes without telling you?" Draco asked.

"Yes." Harry sniffled and continued crying.  "Can -can you call Hermione for me?"

"Yes anything you need." Draco said. He walked over to his phone and dialed Hermione's number after getting it from Harry.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey Hermione its Draco." Draco replied.

"Malfoy?"

 "That's the one." Draco chuckled. "Um Harry needs you to come over. He's staying with me and he's a bit of a mess."

"Oh my god, I'll be over right away." She said. And she meant it, after Draco gave her the address she apparated to his house and saw Harry. "Harry what's wrong?" She asked hugging him.

"Ginny cheated on me and is pregnant." Harry bawled.

"What?"

"Please don't make me repeat it." Harry cried harder. Draco was awkwardly making tea for the two and himself.