The guy on my front porch where looking bluntly at my bruises, before his eyes landed on my bruised face, my eyes glaring tiredly at him.

"Who are you and what are you doing on my front porch so early in the morning?" He sighed and ran a hand down his face before he stuck out his hand for me to shake it. Hesitantly I took it and shook it.

"I'm Ashton Irwin. You are Jennifer White, right?" I quickly retreated my hand like he had burnt me. 

"What are you doing here?" I left the door open for him to come in as I walked into my kitchen, trying to find something to eat.

"My bandmates, Calum and Michael, is worried about you." That made me stop from finding any food and I slowly turned towards Ashton. 

"Did they send you?" He nodded and sat down on one of the chairs at the island.

"Did Luke approve this?" When I mentioned Luke's name, venom filled my voice and Ashton glared at me.

"Luke wasn't a part of our plan, but I'm sure they already told him by now."

"What plan?" He sighed and I turned my back to him again. I heard him gasp from behind me. He probably saw my scars, since I hadn't bothered to cover myself up. 

"As I said, Calum and Michael are worried about you, so they sent me to get you." I froze, but Ashton continued.

"We're living in an apartment not so far away from here. If you... Get yourself dressed, pack a few bags then we'll be ready to leave in... Let’s say... Two hours?" I faced him again with a fuming expression.

"What makes you think that'll just leave behind my life here, huh? You don't know anything about me, so stay out of my life and get back to your own!" He didn't even flinch at my harsh words, but he stood up and started walking towards me.

"You will leave your life behind. As I look at you I can see a beautiful girl who's getting... Hm, abused, right? By her boyfriend. That isn't a life, Jennifer." As he took another step towards me, I cowered back. 

"I'm not going to hurt you." His eyes softened and he glanced at my face, taking in the damages Sebastian had caused.

"Get dressed, pack a few bags and leave this life, Jennifer. You deserve better than this." I almost smiled at him as I took in his appearance. He wore glasses and his hair was sitting in the right cut. He's kind of cute...

I nodded quickly and was about to say something, when I heard my phone ringing and I grumbled under my breath. 

"I thought there was a chance that I had actually killed it." Ashton looked at me weirdly and I shrugged.

"I smashed my phone into a wall, hoping it would die in the progress." I took my time as I walked up the stairs. Every step hurted like a bitch. When I reached my room, my phone had stopped ringing and I paled when I saw who had called me. 

Sebastian.

He had also left several messages saying, "I'll be over soon. xx -Seb" He was back to being the caring and loving boyfriend. I shook my head, but I stopped in my movements as something clicked in my mind. 

"I'll be over soon."

He was... Going to come over soon? That's not good! Ashton's here, too! I quickly got dressed, packed a few bags as I was told and then I ran down the stairs, ignoring the pain and nausea that came now came over me in big waves. Ashton looked up, when he heard me entering the living room.

"We need to leave right now, Ashton." He looked at me with curiosity. I nodded and hurried towards the door.

"Let’s just leave now." I opened the door, but stopped in my tracks when I saw him.

"Who's he, Jenni?" I gulped and looked back at Ashton with terrified eyes.

~~~~~~~~

Soooo: SEBASTIAN IS GETTING BACK INTO THIS JACK-ASS-MODE! D: I sense a fight, too o: 

So... Jennifer now met Ashton! :D And Jennifer is going to stay with 5sos, too! But! We also got a problem...

WILL SEBASTIAN LET HIS ENTERTAINMENT SOURCE GO? WITHOUT ANYONE GETTING HURT? O_O

Weeeell, you'll just have to wait for chappie 4, right? d:  Evil, evil meeeh x3

UNTIL NEXT TIME;
LOTS OF LOVE, MARIE! ♥