Kim Junmyeon

Fact 1: When Suho was in school, he was always ranked as one of the top 5 students.

Fact 2: 'Suho' means Guardian.

Fact 3: Suho has a puppy named Star. (Plot twist- it's actually Yixing in a puppy costume)

Fact 4: Suho's favorite things to do are acting and playing golf.

Fact 5: 'JUNMEN' is the nickname Suho likes the best.

Fact 6: Suho has the smallest feet among all of the members.

Fact 7: His favorite colors are Violet and Gold.

Fact 8: Motto- "Know yourself"

Fact 9: As his high School graduation gift, he was given an electric piano.

Fact 10: When asked which physical feature he was most confident about, Suho answered "ALL".

Fact 11: Suho's first kiss was with his pet iguana. (Goals)

Fact 12: Fan:
"Who is the big shot in EXO-K?"
Suho crossed out all of the members names and checked his own.

Fact 13: A habit Suho has is clearing his throat while saying "Ah! Ah!"
(O_O)

Fact 14: Suho once spent the night at a sauna because him and his older brother fought and he didn't want to be around him. (Picture of suho and his brother below)

 (Picture of suho and his brother below)

Fact 15: Suho shares a room with Sehun.

Fact 16: Suho is the only EXO-K member who isn't afraid of bugs.

Fact 17: At first sight, Suho had a crush on Lu Han. (Well that ruined my ships)

Fact 18: Suho is the richest member in EXO-K while Lu Han is the richest member in EXO-M.

Fact 19: Suho listens to D.O more than anyone.

Fact 20: he's known for his infamous "dad jokes".

Next is Mr. Oh. Thanks for reading! <3