Chapter 22~ Tell Me Why.

Right now I'm stood at the Taylor Nation stand after getting changed from our tiny water fight. Okay, it wasn't tiny; I was soaked.
All the Swifties literally not going to move till I do something so...
"Guys! Decide on a song whilst I phone my Mother!" I shout standing up; grabbing my phone.
*Screaming from Swifties*
*Suggesting every song that she has ever had interaction with*
Soon people are fighting over it and crowding me. I sigh.
"Guys, move," Of course they all move. I walk cautiously to the back of the crowd where I spot a little girl with her Mom.
"Hey," I say, crouching down as I reach her; "Do you want to pick the song?"
"Can we do Wildest Dreams?" She asks timidly.
"Sure thing, is that your favourite?"
"Yeah,"
"C'mon then," I smile at her as she grabs my hand; "Is this okay?" I question her Mother before I take her to the front.
"Fine, thank you so much!" She gushes, grinning.
"Nah, it's nothing," I finish; I reach the front with the little girl; perching us on a table, "Do you lot know the words?"
Shouts of yes' and of course' filled the room.
"Brilliant, now I'm gonna need you all to be deadly quiet so I can hear her okay?"
I find her in my favourites and lightly press the phone symbol.
"What's your name?" I whisper to the little girl.
"Piper," She replies; jumping up and down where she was sitting.
"Arri what do you want?" I hear Mom on the other end of the line.
"Well Mother Dearest-"
"Oh dear god," She sighs as I hear giggles and chuckles from the fans.
"Now if you'll let me finish, Piper here at the Taylor Nation area had chosen a song that the Swifties of Seattle want to sing to you;"
"Yes! Okay, hi Piper!" She shouts from the phone.
"Piper you gonna count us in?"
"Yep!" She giggles and I see her Mom filming it. "1... 2... 3!"
They sing amazingly and I can hear Mom clapping.
"Guys! That's amazing! Although don't waste your voices yet, I've still got two hours with you!"
I end the call and hear someone else shout; "Isn't it Shawn's birthday?"
"Yeah I thought that too!" Another girl shouts.
"Okay, okay... You two come and join me on the table with Piper," I respond; picking up my phone.
"Okay..."
"Emily,"
"Eve,"
"Cool, what ya want to say?"
"Maybe we should all shout happy birthday?" Eve suggests.
I see everyone nod as I nod too. I find Shawn's number quickly and dial it before turning on the speaker.
"S'up Swift?"
"A lot actually;" I reply.
"Are you like on the trailer or something? I can come see you; I've just finished my set,"
"No, all I was phoning for was that Eve and Emily here remembered your birthday; and this native tribe of Swifties wanted to say..."
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
"Aha, that's so cute of you guys. Thanks Eve and Emily!"
"I'll be at the stage soon, see you later Mendes,"
"See ya Swift,"
"That was cute!" Emily grins as I roll my eyes.
"Really?" I question and everyone nods; even little Piper. "I'll tell him that later; do you guys fancy being on my Instagram?"
*Lots of jumping around crazily*
"Sarah, do you have a selfie stick on you?" I ask a Taylor Nation member.
"I think so... Yep; just here Arri;" She searches around before pulling one outof nowhere; well a like cupboard thing...
"Thanks! Okay; if me, Piper, Eve and Emily spin ourselves round and the rest of you crowd the table," They all do as I say; "3... 2... 1... T SWIZZLE!"
"T SWIZZLE!"
"Whoo! Guys it's so cool; I'll see you later! Mom's on in 10; go dust up your dance moves!" They all disperse pretty quickly and I leg it to backstage, high five-ing people as I go.
"Hey Mother!"
"What's got you so hyped up?"
"Your people; and the fact I've ran here high five-ing people,"
"And that's totally normal?"
"Uh- huh,"
"Sure about that?"
"Says the one who dances like a mad moose before every show;"
"Moose?"
"Yes, moose." I state as she rolls her eyes and ruffles my hair.
"See you later sweetheart; can you sort out Loft 89 please?"
"Sure, I'll go get T to come help. See you Mom!" I call as she runs off; smiling at me.
"Hey," I feel Shawn's hand twist round mine.
"Hey," I reply, yawning.
"Is Arabella tired?" He asks as we walk round to the front of the stage.
"Yes, I'm really sorry but I gotta sort out Loft 89. Can I see you later?"
"We live in the same trailer Arri, I'm gonna see you later. It's fine, is it The Hunger Games later?"
"If that's okay with everyone," I sigh as he pecks my nose.
"It'll be fine; see you later Swift,"
"Bye Mendes;" I finish; grabbing T's wrist as she walks past.
"T, will you help me with Loft 89?"
"Sure thing, where we headed?"
"I think... I need to collect wristbands and sheets;"
"Cool, are we back to Taylor Nation?"
"Suppose so..."
I'm looking round 60000 people like where do we start?!
"Arri, where are we supposed to go?"
"Just as long as they don't mob us we're cool;"
About half way through the show I notice Shawn on stage; and the crowd singing happy birthday to him.
"Happy birthday dear... MENDES!" Me and T chorus and I see him furrow his eyebrows then realise it was us and start to laugh.
"Oh my god! Look at their costumes!" T says; "It's clones of you and your Mother!"
"I don't know whether to be disturbed or to love it,"
"Arri, they're going in; don't care what you say."
"Okay, okay;" I sigh walking towards them; "Hey, we love your costumes! Would you like to meet Taylor?"
*shriek*
"Great, don't lose these; meet us at block 103 later." T finishes.
"Arri?" I hear a familiar voice say from down below. Lace.
"Lace!" I reply picking her up; "Are you here with Grandma?"
"Nope! Momma and Daddy!" My jaw drops and I suddenly realise the deep, dark bruising on her cheek and by her eye.
"Hey Jem," I say as she runs over hugging my legs.
"How dare you turn up here! First you try to kill my best friend; you give your daughters' black eyes; you've given me mental health issues and forced me into watching this all happen and now you've got Mom pregnant! I don't want you anywhere near me again!" T yells at her dad.
"Oh but darling, Taylor can't look after you forever; and I don't think she's looking to adopt either. I'm so terribly sorry." He replies and T backs away.
"Get out of here," Her voice cracks but her parents stay put. "Now." She finishes but they stay put.
"Lace, Jem; I'm taking you somewhere special okay? Come with me, Daddy's going to hurt you and I don't want that,"
"Okay Arri," They chorus as I run away with them handing the loft 89 stuff to a Taylor Nation.
When I reach the trailer I run straight in; reaching for the light switch. It was getting on to 10pm- time for bed. Or at least to sit in bed until Loft 89 starts.
"Girls, do you want anything to eat?"
"Are we allowed food?! Daddy doesn't give us a lot," They both start to cry.
"Ssh, it's okay. Daddy won't hurt you ever again;" I start to sing Safe and Sound to them softly and I feel their limp bodies start to sleep gently.
I hear the door open and see T run in- straight to her bunk where she throws the curtains over the opening. I pick up the girls; I don't know how, I promise. I walk hesitantly to the back entrance; then to Loft 89 where Mom is already talking to people.
"Arabella Swift! Where have you been, you told me you were sorting out tonight! You don't just drop it like that!" She scolds, waking up the twins. "Just because they're here doesn't mean I'm not angry;"
"Taylor!"
"Hey precious, how are you doing?" Mom asks Lacey; "What's that on your face sweetie?"
Lace bursts into tears as Mom scoops her up into her arms. "Ssh, ssh. Don't cry little Lace," Mom coos her soothingly as I feel wet tears hit my top.
"Jem! Don't cry... Everything's gonna be fine;"
"I want T!" Jem cries trying to free herself from my arms.
"Ssh, wait here and I'll get T, guys we're so sorry;" I apologise to the Swifties and they shake it off- see what I did there?
"T!" I call as I enter the trailer. I go to check her bed... Blood. Razor. Pills. Note:
Dear Whoever Finds Me First,
I'm sorry. I don't deserve this life.
Lace and Jem, get yourselves safe; run away from Dad for your own good.
Arri, thank you for being my best friend; I'm sorry I had to say goodbye.
Teagan Rachel Morgan.
"T! Wake up! Please don't leave me!" Tell me why, please...
And that's when I notice the gentle beat of a dying heart.