Chapter 14~ Speak Now.

Shawn's POV:
She's mine.
I can't believe it!
Arri grabs my hand and begins to run; taking me with her.
"Woah, where you going Swift?" I ask, beginning to get breathless.
"You decide Mendes," She mimics, slowing to a halt.
"Well..."
"God, dumbo! Car," She half whines, opening it and pulling us into the back of it. "I'm in the middle! Ed will probably kill you otherwise," She rants, but I just stared into her eyes.
"Have I ever said you are beautiful,"
"Yeah," She mumbles, "That time when... Y'know." She takes her hand out of mine and begins to fiddle with her finger. Nervous...
"Well you are," I reply, softly squeezing her hand. She rests her head on my shoulder as we lean back into the car seats.
"There you two are!" Taylor pants as Calvin and Ed emerge from the paparazzi.
"You seriously ran here?" Arri asks.
"Half of it, I didn't know where you'd gone!" Taylor protests.
"Tay stressing?" Ed asks sliding in next to Arri.
"As always... I'm going to prison! The videos leaked! A capable set of teenagers have run off!" Arri over exaggerates.
"Shut up!" Taylor says, annoyed at Arri's amazing impression. "Anyway," Shoot here it comes. "Shawn, I like that you asked Arri out but if you dare break my baby's heart, you're face won't exist anymore,"
"Got it," I nod, Arri reassuringly squeezing my hand.
"Don't worry, she's not that strong mate," Calvin says as Taylor punches his arm playfully.
"Oi!"
Arri's POV:
We arrive home but before that; as usual, comes the paparazzi.
"Do you-"
"Yes Mendes I do want to hold you hand," I answer after cutting him off.
"Fine Swift,"
We battle the crowds, literally. But with 5 years knowledge, for the second time today, I run away dragging Shawn with me.
"Bloody hell!" He pants as I release his hand.
"Thought you had had abs?" I ask poking his ribs before running off to escape his dangerous wrath.
He follows me up the stairs and to the lift.
"Arri I don't know my way round this building!" Shawn protests innocently.
"Shut up,"
"Fine," Shawn leans in and presses his lips against mine. Okay my stomach contains so many sparks it's hard to control! I kiss him back, enjoying it.
"Told you I'd shut up!" Shawn teases as we head into the apartment.
"Weirdo,"
"So tell me again how many bedrooms do you own?" Shawn asks as I lead him to mine.
"Well... I think 4, I'm terrible at maths." I sigh collapsing on to my bed.
Shawn follows, lying next to me.
We lie in comfortable silence for a few minutes, looking at each other and Shawn playing with my hair. Until... I start laughing.
"Your face!" I giggle and poke his cheeks as he laughs too.
"What are you two idiots doing?" Mom says walking in with two glasses of Coke.
"Laughing," I answer, sitting up.
"Never would've guessed," Mom replies sarcastically. "There are cookies in the kitchen," She adds plainly as I leap onto Shawn's back and he runs us to the kitchen.
"Thanks!" Shawn yells as we grab the tin.
"God! They're not all yours!" Ed says loudly, reaching for the tin.
"Yes they are!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"Mine," Mom buts in simply, grabbing the tin and smiling sweetly.
"Now Ed, you have 1. You have already eaten 5! And you two weirdos; have the rest," She says handing us the tin.
"I love you Mom!" I say as me and Shawn run off.
"My sister is going crazy,"
"Bout what?"
"You,"
"Why?" I ask, she's a stalker...
"Dunno, look at this," He shows me a bunch of endless texts stating:
"Have you asked her???
Shawn answer!!!
I'm telling Mom!
Do you expect me to sit in a hotel room all day!?
ANSWER ME OR YOU WILL PAY!"
Shawn's reply:
"No I do not expect you to sit in a hotel room all day so get your ass out there! See now I don't have to pay!"
"Let's go see her," I suggest, standing up.
"Really? You want to actually, physically meet her?"
"C'mon, she can't be any worse than you!" I say pulling him off the bed and now empty biscuit tin.
"Oi you," He answers; "I'll have you know I'm far better than her,"
Shawn's POV:
"Shut up," She tells me; "But I don't want to be kissed thanks,"
We walk to the door and as we leave Arri shouts; "Going out Mom! I got my phone don't s*** yourself!" I hear a faint laugh from Ed as we leave.
I tell Arri the hotel, which she recognises, as we walk slowly down steps to the main apartment block door. 1 word paparazzi. Do they sleep out here or something? I grip Arri's hand tighter, protectively.
"Chill, I've had 5 years of this." She responds smoothly; "Here," She tosses me a pair of headphones and slides some in herself.
"You seriously carry 2 pairs of headphones with you?" I ask as we are out of their sight.
"Yeah, just takes the pain away I guess,"
"Pain?" I ask again spinning her to face me.
"Hate," She continues quietly.
"Don't listen. Please don't do what they say,"
"I don't..."
"Good," I finish by quickly kissing her on the lips and she blushes before she turns round and continues walking; yet again dragging me with her.
We reach the hotel, and we stroll to the room, our fingers still laced together.
"He looks angry," Arri states pointing at a painting hung on the wall.
"Like this," I mimic, attempting to copy it. We both start laughing uncontrollably for about 5 minutes before continuing to walk to the room.
I knock the door before hearing; "If you're room service, come in. If not, then I'm afraid you won't want to enter."
"Why not?" Arri asks, a smirk creeping up her lips.
"Holy cheese! A Swift is here!" Aaliyah opens the door, ecstatic to say the least.
"Hey," Arri says, hugging Aaliyah, sending her crazy.
"Bye Shawn," She says slamming the door in my face. Sibling love hey?
You can always rely on Instagram though?!
I take a picture of the door; captioning with: When your sister locks your girlfriend in a room and you start to get worried...
S***!
I just called Arri my girlfriend...
I just hope she like the fact I speak now...
A/N: is this too much?
7 comments and votes!!!??
Xx