Chapter 11~ The Lucky One.

Arri's POV:
I wake up in the morning to find people lay all over the floor- nice and then Mom and Calvin in her bed.
I head downstairs and boil the kettle, hoping it will wake them up.
Nope...
I head over to Ed and shout in his ear.
Smelly Ellie is next; she wakes up. "God Arri!"
"You want coffee?"
"Yes thanks,"
I try Ella next, she groans but I pull her up. "Arri, what do you want?"
"Coffee?"
"Yep!"
Looks like the only people who went home were the 3 ladies from Haim.
The kettle finishes boiling and I make 6 coffees and a hot chocolate- for me.
Cara walks over; "Morning,"
"Morning," I say handing her a coffee.
I give everyone else their coffee before heading back upstairs.
I grab a flannel and soak it in freezing water and throw it on Mom's face.
"What the...!"
"Don't curse Mother!" I scold as Calvin groans.
"Radio interview," I remind her and she bounces right up.
"Thanks sweetheart,"
"Coffee's downstairs,"
I head to my room and change, then back downstairs; to find Mom cooking breakfast.
"Ed! Get off the couch!" I yell but he just tickles me and sends me into a laughing fit.
"No! Wait is that bacon?"
"Yes, but you have to give me a piggyback,"
"Is the sass from your Mother?"
"Yes," Then I am given a piggyback to the kitchen. "Thanks,"
"No problem kiddo," He answers picking up the plate of food Mom offers.
"Mom, where's mine?"
"You didn't ask hon'"
"You..."
"Don't curse daughter," She scolds; "Here you go, I've got to go get changed," She ruffles my hair and heads upstairs.
Mom's doing some interview and then as per usual I get involved; "So Arabella, how did your Mom meet and adopt you?"
"Oh right, well I actually got lost and Mom found me and took me back to the orphanage,"
"Does anything annoy you about your Mom?"
"Not really, mainly the paparazzi and if I'm caught out with Mom and Ed that suddenly turns into a story that they're together and I'm their daughter,"
"And I'm pretty sure you were in an accident recently,"
"Yeah, I was in a coma for 2 days but y'know I'm ok now,"
"And that's all that matters," Mom says; "I mean I'm so, so proud of Arri in every way. She copes with it so well,"
"Will we be seeing you on tour?"
"Everywhere, just about. I am doing the whole thing this time,"
"Great and that's about all we have time for,"
"God Arri, they like to get you involved," Mom states nudging me as we walk out into the paparazzi.
Next we head to rehearsal, Shawn and Vance were already there along with T.
We mainly mess around, well the teenagers at least...
I do end up getting my guitar out and sitting on the edge of the stage with Shawn and playing a few tunes. "You're really good Arri," Shawn exclaims as I blush. "You're really beautiful y'know," Oh my god. What is he doing?
"Thanks, I'm uh... Gonna go grab a drink, T!" I say loudly grabbing T and putting my guitar down.
"What?" T asks as we speedily walk out the studio.
"Shawn..."
"Oh my god Arri!"
"What do I do? He told me I'm beautiful and... I just don't know,"
"Chill hun' just breathe," T comforts me as we head into Starbucks; again. My phone is crazily buzzing with texts from Mom and Shawn but I ignore them picking up the multiple Starbucks that we ordered for everyone.
"Where were you?" Mom asks loudly as I enter.
"I went to go get a drink," I half whisper, slightly intimidated by her tone.
"Care to answer any of my texts?"
"Mom, I'm sorry. I was... I was just..." I trail off into silence as she continues to glare at me.
"Just what Arabella? Trying to run away? Trying to what?" She was half shouting now; using my full name as well.
"Here!" I yell slamming the drinks on the table and running out.
T comes after me but I shove her off; "T, please, just leave me be. I'll be back I just need some time to myself." I tell her, hot tears running endlessly down my cheeks.
I carry on walking quickly for what seems like hours stopping as it gets dark. I sit on a fence my legs dangling off the edge, the wind was an icy kind of cold leaving me shivering.
"Arri?" I look up to see Shawn staring at me. I run over allowing him to engulf me in a hug. "I'm sorry," He mutters as I glance up to see his perfect face.
"I'm fine," I murmur as he continues to hug me.
"Arri don't do that again, your Mom was practically ripping her hair out, and me, well I'd hate to be the reason such a pretty girl goes missing," He tilts up my chin so I'm unable to look anywhere else.
"Really?"
"Does this answer your question?" He questions closing with a short kiss on the lips. My actual lips, butterflies and sparks burst off in my stomach and I feel myself smiling as I release myself from Shawn.
"So?" He asks softly, his fingers brushing the back of my hand.
"Yes that answers my question, thank you,"
"My pleasure Miss Swift," He answers as he walks me back home. We walk and talk until we reach the house; then an awkward silence settles between us.
Should I tell Mom?
"You don't have to tell her,"
"Mm," I mumble as he squeezes my hand gently, I flinch slightly at his touch. He removes his hand quickly and sends me an apologetic look that I acknowledge as Mom opens the door.
"Arabella Maya Swift never run away again," Mom exclaims pulling me into the house and kissing my forehead. "Thank you Shawn, so, so much." Mom continues letting me go as I smile at him.
"No problem at all Taylor," He smiles back at me. "But can I possibly speak to Arri?"
"Sure," She replies walking back into the lounge.
"So," I say looking into his eyes.
"Goodnight Arabella Maya Swift," He half whispers kissing my cheek before walking out and shutting the door behind him.
Taylor's POV:
Arri enters with the biggest smile spread across her face- what happened? No. No, no, no. She didn't just have her... Oh my life!
"Promise you'll never run away again baby girl," I say as she sits down next to me.
"Promise,"
"Where were you?"
"I don't know really,"
"I'm really happy you're back sweetie, I'm sorry,"
"I should have said,"
"Nah darling, I'm super over protective. Y'know that, I was just worried,"
"No problem, I like that you care," She says staring into her phone screen.
"Arri, did you by any chance do something with Shawn tonight?"
"No... Uh..."
This girl's sure gonna get a piece of my mind. I hope she's the lucky one.
A/N: To clarify the twins (Lace and Jem) are around about 6. T is 14 along with Arri. Shawn is 16 and the rest don't really matter....
I am aware the tour has already started but I am super behind cos of my exams coming up. Please forgive me!!!
Bye! Xxx