Chapter 17~ Holy Ground.

Arri's POV:
She's recovered... Thank the Lord!
So now we're back on the road. Woo! More nights of Chinese food and Friends reruns.
Okay my Mother's really weird...
And the squad's returned for East Rutherford...
God it's so much louder now!
"Where's the coffee A!" Lily yells from inside the tour bus. (A/N: Okay they have a tour bus now...).
"For the fifth time Lily Aldridge, top cupboard!"
"Oh shut up Arabella Swift!" Lily shouts back as I sit up from the couch.
"Idiot child," I sigh getting it for her. "I'm going to catering," I continue opening the door.
"I'm coming!" Lena says bolting up.
"Ok, do you want anything?" I ask Lily and Gigi.
"We'll be over in a bit sweetie," Gigi replies as I walk out.
We head through the back entrance to catering where I find the band, typical; and the dancers...
"I'll be with you in a minute," I tell Lena before heading for the stage where I find Mom pacing back and forth on her phone. She ends the call, dropping her arm as she sighs.
I walk over and sit down next to her.
"Arri, how do you do it?" She asks running a hand through her hair.
"Do what?"
"Baby girl, you leave your entire life and home to come on tour with me. I mean, T's left, Shawn's finished. It's amazing because I still get all my friends and all that but you..."
"Mother, spit it out, you want to see Calvin don't you." I say simply.
"Maybe... How do you know?" She asks suspiciously.
"Babe this, babe that..." I mutter and she laughs, kisses the top of my head then stands.
"Lunch?"
"What else did I come here for?"
"Definitely not to check if your Mother's ok?"
"God I was worried that you weren't eating!" I protest as she pulls me along and out of main arena.
"15 year old for sale!" Mom shouts as everyone continues to grab food.
"Ha!" I laugh at her; "Unless you want me to tell them what 'that' was about..."
"Ugh! Why are you so clever?!"
"I never sat next to red headed Abigail did I?"
"Now bring your godmother into this situation hey?" She ruffles my hair before walking over to Lena. "Oh yeah and there's gonna be like a whole football team in the trailer!" She shouts back as I take my food out.
"Great," I sigh; shaking my head.
I sit outside with my head in my hands, my plate sits on the floor.
"Time out hey?" I hear Gigi's voice as she sits on the step next to me.
"I guess,"
"That trailers full, very full..." She mutters, clicking her heels together.
"Always is," I correct as Lily sits on the other side of me.
"Hey," She says brightly as I pass round chips. I'm so healthy!
My phone plays it's ringtone from inside my pocket and I reach for it.
T...
(T- T, A- Arri).
T: Arri!
I hear sobbing in the background.
A: T what's wrong?
T: Arri, Mom she-she's pregnant. Dad did it... I-I don't know what to do. I found the test.
Lily and Gigi look at me- confused.
A: T, I need you to breathe ok? What about the twins?
T: At Gran's but I can't stay anywhere near Mom... I just can't Arri!
A: Just keep breathing T, you're going to be fine; you're back on the road.
T: Are you sure?
A: 110%
T: What do I do?
A: Get on the next plane to here okay? I'll be there to get you and I'm gonna get you a ticket now. I will be at the airport when you land, see you later.
T: Bye...
"Arri, who's getting on the next plane here?" Lily asks, furrowing her eyebrows.
"T, don't question it." I pinch the bridge of my nose, thinking over what I've just done.
What have I just done?
"Your Mother A, what's she gonna think sweetie?" Gigi says before standing and walking away as Lily follows.
I book a ticket for T before heading back inside the tour bus.
I'm honestly going to be killed, like literally...
I'm going to speak to Mom.
"Mom, can I have a word?" I ask, sticking my head round her dressing room door.
"Course baby," She smiles at me and I walk in, my hand shaking crazily.
"Well, uh... Would you be necessarily angry if I said to T to come back on the road with us?" I ask as Mom's head spins vigorously to face me.
"You did what?" She says sternly.
"Mom please, she phoned me. Her Mom's pregnant by her Dad, she witnessed it then found the test. She can't stay with her parents. She was in tears and close to having a panic attack when she called; I can't leave her there," I finish, with tears now slipping out my eyes. "Please Mom, please,"
"Baby," Mom sighs, pulling me into a hug. I can feel her stroking my hair as I inhale the familiar aroma of her perfume. "I would never say no,"
"Thank you,"
"Anytime princess," She smiles down at me.
"Love you Mom,"
"Love you too baby girl,"
*At the airport*
"Mom where do you think she is?" I ask impatiently as I sit down.
"She'll be here in a minute Arri, stop stressing." Mom warns as we stay in the small corner of the airport, so hopefully we don't go noticed.
Suddenly people fill the airport, and I see her.
"Mom she's over there!" I say, slightly immaturely.
"Go get her then," I start running towards her.
"Arri!" Then she sees me and starts running too.
"T, I've missed you so much," I smile, pulling her into a tight hug.
"Arri, thank you so much," She begins to cry and I can hear Mom walking towards us.
Maybe; where we stood was holy ground.
A/N: Hey,
Let's say 5 comments and votes till next chapter.