CHAPTER 21

(Nicole's POV)

What the hell just happened did I just slept with john?!?!?! Again?!?!? I wasn't that surprised I missed him so much I just never showed it just as much as he did I went to my hotel room I had to take a shower since I was full of gym sweat, John's sweat, and johns saliva all over me...

After I took a shower I grabbed my bag took out the backstage tickets and left to Diego's hotel I was just so excited to have him by my side after hours of stuck in traffic I finally made it *knock knock* "hey beautiful" he said "hey best friend" I said as I gave him a hug he let me in I sat on the couch and he sat next to me "I wanted to give you these" I said "wow your the best" he said as I showed him the tickets....

"I wanted to give you these tickets instead of boring ones " I said "I can't thank you enough how can I repay you?" He asked "by being my best friend " I said he gave me a hug after that he seemed sad "Diego what's wrong?" I asked "I'm leaving today" he said "when?" I asked "after the wrestling event" he said as soon as I heard those words I hugged him Immediately....

He softly began to cry ....

(John's POV)

After taking a shower I went to the arena early since Vince wanted me there after a few meetings I went to my bus just to chill I but I couldn't stop thinking about the sex me and Nicole had and this time she's wants a second round I have to be more aggressive and more faster than I was before after thinking about that I heard a knock on my door as soon as I opened it was Nicole.....

"Hey you" I said as I gave her a hug "hey" she said I let her in the bus she sat on the couch I sat right next to her as I looked at her she seems drained out I put my arm around her as she rested her head up against my chest we talked for a few minutes until "ugh I'm so sad right now" she said sounding frustrated "why?" I asked "because Diego is leaving today" she said as soon as I heard say that I removed my arm around her ......

"John what's wrong?" She asked "do you love him more than me?" I asked softly "john why would you say something like that" she said "because mostly you talked about Diego a lot it sounds like you love him more than me " I said she came up to me grabbed my face and kissed me passionately ...

"There's your answer John " she said "hey wanna have a quickie before raw starts?" She asked as soon as she said that I closed my bus door and locked it completely shut I took off my shirt while she took off her tank top I grabbed her by the waist and started kissing her passionately I sat on the couch while she sat on my lap....

Our lips couldn't disconnect we were that in love as she began to kissed and suck on my neck I unzipped my shorts grabbed a condom under the couch yes I keep a secret stash under there I put it on Nicole got up from my lap remove her shorts and underwear and sat on my lap again but this time she had my dick inside her ...

Hearing her moan turns me on "I missed this so much" she said breathing heavily she kissed me non stop she whispered in my ear I stop pressing up my dick up her ass she did the honors by doing it herself while kissing my neck I unhooked her bra I removed it and started kissing her boobs non stop but the moment ended shortly after that it's called a quickie for a reason....we both got dressed after that Nicole leaving I smack ass softly she got turned on by that...

She turned around and gave me a quick kiss before she left and whispered in my ear "that was just a sample for tonight" she said and instantly left......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HEY Y'ALL ITS YOUR AUTHOR HERE SORRY I COULDN'T UPDATE THIS PAST WEEK I WAS SUPER BUSY WITH HIGH SCHOOL MAN IT CAN BE STRESSFUL IF YALL WANNA INTERACT WITH ME FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM CALLED ITS_ABOUT_THEBELLAS ... DONT WORRY THE BOOK ISNT OVER YET LOL