CHAPTER 19

(Nicole's POV)
After last night situation I needed to work out I texted Diego
N: hey
D:hey wassup
N:nothing much I was wondering if you wanted to go to the gym
D:I can't promise my cousin I could go shopping with her
N: oh OK maybe another time
And thats when our conversation ended I got out of bed and change I wore a tank top and some shorts as I went inside the hotel gym I saw john there...

Great just great I ignored the situation went to the restroom after I came out john left ugh good I worked out for hours I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss that me and john had after working out for hours I finally made it to my hotel door until someone pinned me up against it and that someone was john..

"What now" I said "I came to prove it to you that I still love you" he said "john--" that's when he cut me off by kissing me I couldn't move he grabbed me by the wrist and took me to his hotel room he shut the door close pushed me down the bed he took off his shirt and laid on top of me and started kissing me...

He fingers kept going lower and lower to my stomach and suddenly into my shorts I began to have chills and that's when he had his fingers inside me I moaned out loud he kept going deeper and deeper until he took then out he took off my shorts and tank top and I on the other hand took off my messy bun ... Fuck it I couldn't handle it anymore I couldn't push him away I LOVE YOU JOHN I LOVE YOU JOHN I LOVE YOU JOHN!!!!!! He took out a condom out of his bag put on and came towards me he had my leg up his neck....

And that's when the fun began I hugged him very tightly to make the pain go away as he had his dick inside me "its OK I'm here , I'm here " he whisper in my ear I began to moan harder and harder I felt my insides exploding our sweaty naked body touch john took my breath away he missed me so much that he had his tongue down my throat (not literally)

"I missed you Nicole so fucking much" he said humping me he did it harder and harder he did so hard it made moan and that he moved the bed "harder john harder " I moan "ahhh" he yelled he did it faster and faster until he stopped he laid on the bed "get on top of me" he said I followed his orders ..

Once again he had his dick inside of me "does this prove it Nicole" he said "yes john yes I said breathing heavily pressed my hand on his chest hard to resist the pain we decided to stop to catch our breath we laid in bed I had my head on his manly chest as he had his arm around me "I missed you so much " he said I looked up at him "I missed you too john " I said "I...I did horrible things Nicole horrible horrible things" he said I got up and sat in his lap "john shh its ok I'm here now and I will never let you go" I said ....

"And I fucking promise you that I will never ever ever let you go" he said our heads touch I kissed him passionately we kissed non stop until the moment ended I got a text message from Diego...

"John I got to go" I said "why?" He asked "first of all I got to go meet up with Diego because I got to give him something and secondly we have work" I said I saw the disappointment in his eyes "hey after work we'll go for round two ok" I said he nodded

I gave him a quick kiss changed and left.....

(John's POV)
I finally got her back but when ever I hear Diego's name my blood boils but I shouldn't be jealous there just friends besides he's not going to the show its not like he has tickets ...

Or does he??
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NENA IS BACK PEEPS SO HOW WAS THE CHAPTER SOME OF YOU GUYS LOVED IT,HATE IT, OR GOT SCARRED FOR LIFE LOL....

I PROMISE YOU THERE WILL BE MORE NENA BOOKS UNTIL NOW ILL UPDATE THIS BOOK SOON