CHAPTER 15

(Nicole's POV)
Thank God its the weekend I finally made to Arizona I need to meet up with Diego I missed him so much
N:hey I'm here in Arizona where are you?
D:I'm at my hotel when do you want to meet up?
N:does now sound great?
D:yeah sure as long as I see you
N: aww Diego
D:wanna meet up at Starbucks?
N: Diego there's a lot of Starbucks be more specific lol
D: I'll send you the address

After the conversation I drove over there then I saw Diego wearing a black T-shirt and a red snapback as I parked my car I ran to Diego and hugged him "I missed you so much" I said "same here " he said we went inside and order our coffees "so how's Arizona treating you?" I asked "its hot as hell" he said we both chuckled "so how's wrestling?" He asked "not good they still haven't giving me matches" I said ...

"Don't worry I believe they will give you matches " he said "aww thanks " I said I began to blush Diego is just to sweet I wish guys were more like him "hey I was Wondering if you wanted to come to one of our wrestling shows ?" I asked "that would be awesome" he said ...

"Will you still be here?" I asked "yea why?" He asked "because wwe is coming here in Arizona " I said "thats cool when?" He asked "this Monday" I said "and don't worry I'll give you tickets" I said "your honestly the best friend ever" he said as he hugged me after we finished our coffees we went down town...

We goofed around a lot then he surprised me by going to the Arizona state fair we went to go see the animals after walking around a lot we decided to go to the ferris wheel we talked and laughed then the ferris wheel stop we were at the top viewing at sky ....

I felt safe around Diego he suddenly put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him I could smell his cologne ,I could hear his breathing, I could hear his heart beating after the ferris wheel ride we went back to his hotel we sat on the couch and watch hours of family guy then I fell asleep on his chest as he had his arm around me......

(John's POV)
After my match with Randy Orton I went to my bus went to my little wine cellar and grabbed a bottle of opus one and started chugging it Nicole was the first woman I ever loved she truly understand me should I just stop? Should I just die? After that moment I fell asleep...

*johns dream*
"I'm glad I found you" I said "same here" she as she kissed me "I promise you I won't leave you" I said as I cuddle with her then I suddenly heard knocking as I opened the door Dana came towards me and kissed me then I looked at Nicole "YOU PROMISED ME JOHN !!! YOU PROMISED ME!!!!" she yelled ..
*John's dream ended*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HEY Y'ALL HOWS THE STORY SO FAR YES I CONFESSED DIEGO IS NEYMAR JR LOL EVEN THO NEYMAR IS BRAZILIAN AND SPEAKS A DIFFERENT KIND OF LANGUAGE LOL IF I DO CONTINUED THE BOOK NEXT WEEK THEN IT MY TAKE SOME TIME CUZ FIRST DAY/WEEK OF SCHOOL... AND YES I LIVE AN ARIZONA THATS WHY I BROUGHT UP THE STATE FAIR LOL....