CHAPTER 18

(Nicole's POV)
After stuck in traffic for hours I finally made it to Diego's hotel I was all sweaty since its so fucking hot here in phoenix *knock knock* "hey beautiful" Diego said as he gave me a hug "hey bestie" I said as he let me in my phone buzzed it was a text from Dolph ...

DZ:hey where are you ?
N:I'm at my friends house
DZ: you wanna go out tonight?
N: um the thing is dolph I all ready have plans
DZ:then how are we going out if your out with friends all the time
N:is there a problem?!?
DZ: yeah your the problem
N:you what Dolph fuck you we are through I never wanted to be with you in the first place

And that's when I ended the conversation I deleted his phone number off my phone "is everything alright?" Diego asked "yeah"I said I felt weight off my shoulders I sat right next to Diego we talked and watch TV for a bit until we went to the movies....

(John's POV)
I stood in the car for hours until I saw Nicole and this "Diego " dude they drove off I followed them ...
*hours of driving*
Looks like there going to the movies I need you back Nicole I need you back and I will prove it....

(Nicole's POV)
"I'm so excited and scared at the same " I said "don't worry I'm right here" Diego said he's just so sweet it made me blush we made to the movie Stan "what movie are you watching?" The ticket person said "2 tickets for insidious chapter 3" I said "that will be $24.45" the ticket person said I gave her the money as she gave me the tickets ....

We went inside the theaters and went towards the snack bar "what would you like to order?" The cashier said "may we have a large popcorn and a large drink" Diego said we paid half and half I paid for the movies while he paid for the snacks "what drink will it be?" The cashier asked "coke" he said "OK then I'll be back with your drink and popcorn" the cashier said and left..

"Im glad we got to see each other again" I said "I know me too " he said "OK here's your popcorn and large drink do you want any candy with that?" The cashier said "do you want anything?" He asked me "red vines" I said "I'll have one red vine and one sour pachs" he said as I turned around it was so packed until I saw someone that made my day worse ..... John I tried to ignore him but he came closer and closer....

Me and Diego sat together john sat two rows behind us every time John looked at us I get so lovey dovey with Diego and that made John jealous "hey I'm going to the restroom" I said "OK I'll tell you if there's any badass trailers" he said "yeah ok" I chuckled I left john followed me into the girls restroom it was perfect Timing too no one was there I locked the door "John what the hell is your problem?!?!" I said firmly "you told me to prove it right?" He asked...

"Yeah so" I said "well I'm here to prove it to you" he said "john this is wrong the time " I said "its never the wrong time" he said he pulled me by the waist grabbed my face and started to kiss me I wanted him so bad but I couldn't not here not now I pushed John away "wrong timing John" I said as I unlock the door and left..

Why did it felt so right?......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO CLOSE YET SO FAR LOL... WHO SAW THAT RONDA ROUSEY MATCH YESTERDAY I DID LOL IT WAS A SHORT MATCH YET RONDA KNOCK OUT HER OUT BIG TIME 34 SEC INTO THE MATCH NEVER MESS WITH RONDA FOLKS