CHAPTER 10

(Nicole's POV)
I just stared at the mirror thinking about what happened wow john does really care for me I was getting ready for my dinner with Dolph until my phone buzzed it was text from Dolph "change of plans wwe called me and wanted me to do a match tonight sorry" he texted great just great...

I called brie "hey" I said "hey" she responded "are you doing anything tonight ?" I asked "no Bryan is leaving to a different state after the event so no" she said "wanna do something with our friends tonight?" I asked "sure hey let's play that game "have you ever" "brie said oh no that means brie wants to go into brie mode after our conversation ended I decided to text Diego ...

N:hey
D:hey finally I hear from you lol
N:yeah sorry I didn't say goodbye to you
D:hey its ok I'm not that important anyways
N:stop yes you are your important to me
D:wow I never thought I was important to anyone
N:your important to me
D:I miss hanging out with you
N:same you really helped me a lot
D:I'm glad to help my friend
N:so how's Mexico
D:oh I'm not in mexico im Arizona to see my cousin
N:oh that's nice
D:no not really lol she's a pain in the ass
N:that's not nice lol
N:hey I was wondering if you wanted to hang out on Sunday me and sister are going to Arizona to see our mom?
D:sure that would be great hey I got to go my family is here
N:OK bye
D:bye

And that's went our conversation ended I decided to change since I ain't going to some fancy place as the day went by brie texted me that she's in the lobby with our friends as I went to the lobby I realized that she invited John "finally we been waiting forever" brie said "yeah twin your a slower walker" jimmy uso said Naomi's husband so basically brie invited Naomi,jimmy,Titus,Randy, and John wow so we went a club in new York the place was crowded...

Me and my sister started dancing like crazy since the alcohol was getting to me I was basically drunk as I was dancing my sorrows away some really hot guy tap on my shoulder "do you want to dance?" He asked "sure" I said as we began to dance I was realizing that John was staring at me with sadness in his eyes suddenly the guy grabbed my ass "hey what's your problem" I said pushing him away then he suddenly grabbed my arm "nobody pushes me away" he said I was struggling to get my arm out until john came "yo back off man" he said ..

"What are you gonna do about it" the guy said pushing john "this" John said then suddenly he punched him in the face and the guy fell down and everybody screamed John instantly grabbed my hand and and we ran to the back door brie,Randy, Titus, Naomi, and jimmy followed half of us were basically drunk I wasn't drunk I was buzzed john was buzzed also we all went back to the hotel and went brie's into brie's room "yo bitches I..I got us a game to play..play" she said drunk she took out a bottle of liquor out of her luggage bag....

So we played "have you ever" brie brought a bag of shredded paper and the plastic said sexual... of course "Randy start the game off" brie said "OK OK" he said "have you ever had sex on the bus?" He said me and john took a shot "Titus your next" someone said "damn OK" he said "have you ever had hardcore sex with the love of your life" me and John stared at each other and took a shot ..

"Nicole your next" brie said "have you ever sexted before?" Every one took a shot john seemed drunk "you know what guys I'm done I'm going to bed" I said ''take john with you he seems mega intoxicated " brie said I grabbed john and put his arm around my neck and we went to his hotel door "john where's your key ?" I asked "its..its..its in my pocket" he said sounding drunk I checked his two front pockets and nothing great It must in his back pockets it felt weird after I opened the door he walked off all crazy drunk ...

And took off his shirt I dragged him back into his hotel room I laid him in bed but he suddenly grabbed my arm and dragged me towards him I landed on top of him I forgot how muscular he was I looked into his eyes while he looked at mine and suddenly his lips were connected to mine I missed his kisses but I pulled away I got up until he grabbed my arm again "nicole please stay" he said softly....

I had no choice but to sleep next to him since there was one bed I actually sat up and put my head against the wall for a while then john suddenly rolled next to me since he was already asleep and hugged my waist he seemed like a liked a little kid doing that he hugged me tight after awhile I laid down then John instantly pulled me towards him and hugged me from the back and he never let go since then ......

Should I give him a second Chance???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS WAS A LONG CHAPTER LOL IS NICOLE STARTING TO HAVE FEELINGS FOR JOHN AGAIN? ARE DOLPH AND NIKKI DATING??? WHAT ABOUT DIEGO IS HE HAVING FEELINGS FOR NICOLE?? THERE'S ALOT TO UNCOVER LOL....