CHAPTER 12

(John's POV)
I opened my eyes realizing that I was wet WAIT!! Did I peed myself?!?!! Until I realized that I had wet towels on my body huh weird? Then suddenly I felt my hand being grabbed I turned to my left and saw nicole sleeping with her head down while grabbing my hand..

I got out of bed silently and picked her up bridal style she hanged on to me I went into her hotel room and I realized her sister was there she glared at me I put Nicole on the bed after that I left her there sleeping while brie grabbed me and took me outside"stay away from my sister!!" She said "you can't stop me" I said "I may not stop you but think about why you hurt her john " she said..

"I thought you were different john I thought you were but your just like the rest of them" brie said and left...

I do have an explanation but I don't know if Nicole can handle it..

(Nicole's POV)
*Nicole's dream*
"John what's wrong?" I asked "take me back Nicole please " he said sobbing "john no you can't fix what's already broken" I said "find then I have no choice" he said he took out a black box and opened it I couldn't believe my own eyes "john put the gun down" I said he didn't listen he pointed the gun into his head "JOHN PUT THE GUN DOWN!!!" I yelled then suddenly *GUNSHOT*
*Nicole's dream ended*

I woke up frightened and realizing that I was in my hotel room did john brought me back? I got up immediately as I opened the door Dolph was in the way.. "Oh hey Dolph" I said "you don't sound happy to see me" he said "oh no I am " I said Dolph pulled me by the waist and kissed me "what was that for?" I asked "can't your boyfriend kiss you?" He said WAIT BOYFRIEND!?!?!

"yea you can kiss me" I said "what the hell am I saying?!!"I said in my mind then Dolph kissed me again "hey I wanted to make it up to you about canceling our hangout yesterday" he said "you don't have to do that Dolph" I said "no I want to" he said "how about a movie and a dinner ?" He asked "sure when?" I asked "how about tonight?" He asked "tonight would be lovely " I said then Dolph gave me a quick kiss and left ...

After a few minutes I went to John's room but it looks like he left crap where would john be but that doesn't matter at this moment I had to pack up my stuff and go to Monday night raw I went to the lobby I was calling Brie non stop but she couldn't answer "hey babe is everything alright?" Dolph said as he was behind me.. BABE!!!, BABE!!!!! Did he literally called me babe?!?!?!!!!

"No brie won't pick up her cell she's was my ride to go to the arena " I said "hey don't sweat it I'll take you" he said "thank you your a life saver " I said then I gave him a hug maybe dolph isn't a bad guy after all..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR MAKING IT SHORT I LOST IDEAS LOL...
OMG DOLPH AND NIKKI ARE OFFICIALLY DATING (HERE IN THE BOOK) .... OOOOOOOH IT JUST GOT REAL!!!!!!