0.8

Gaby's pov

I kept Shawn and Luke company while Luke bathed in the bubbled water.

"I'm uh about to take him out of the tub." Shawn says awkwardly.

"Um do you want me to help him change? Because I don't know how warm or cold he wants it to be." I ask.

"Are you sure?" He asks as I nod.

Shawn leaves to make Luke's milk. I find a clean towel and help Luke out of the tub. I dry him off and help him into his pull up and Luke t-shirt and his basketball shorts. I find a brush and brush his hair then finding his toothbrush. I brush his teeth and bring him out to his crib that Shawn set up for him.

"Luke. Here's your milk." Shawn hands him his bottle and Luke lays down drinking his bottle with his stuffed animal.

"So should we wait for him to fall asleep?" I ask as Shawn shakes his head. "So what do you want to talk about?"

"Let's talk about you. You probably know a lot about me." Shawn chuckles.

"Um alright. I'm Gabriella Liz Jones. I'm sixteen years old born in Florida. My nickname is Gaby. I have one older brother who's eighteen and a younger sister who's fourteen. Caleb and Anna. My parents are divorced so I visit my father in New Orleans every Summer with my siblings. Um I'm not the popular type at school. I'm known there but I'm the shy type. I play hockey, soccer, and basketball for my school. I guess I'm good at sports. That's about it." I say to Shawn. "Your turn."

"Alright. I'm Shawn Peter Raul Mendes. My nickname is Mendes or muffin man. I'm sixteen years old born in Canada. I have a baby sister, Aaliyah who's fourteen. One son, Lucas a year. My best friend is Drew Andrews. I love singing and meeting fans. I played hockey for my school and on the recreation team. I don't know I'm not very interesting. Um my uh favorite emoji is the peace sign. Yup I don't have anything else to say." Shawn explains. "Oh wait my rate for you is bust my scale."

"Shawn." I blush covering my face.

"No Gaby, don't cover your face. You look so cute when you blush." Shawn says.

Omg! Shawn, the love of my life, called me cute!

"Yeah I did." Shawn says as I look up as my eyes widen.

"I said that out loud, didn't I?" I ask quietly.

"Yeah but it's okay. I really do think your cute. Well not even cute. Like I think your hot." Shawn admits.

"Lol nah." I laugh.

"You don't think your pretty?" He asks.

"No I do sometimes but not most of the time." I shrug.

"Well I think your the prettiest girl I've ever met." He says.

"Your just saying that." I say.

"No, I'm not." Shawn says sitting down next to me side hugging me.

"Yes you ar-" I was cut off by Shawn kissing me.

His lips were plump and soft. Which calmed me down. I kiss back instantly. I mean the thought of Shawn Peter Raul Mendes having a crush on me was great.

I have had the biggest crush on him since he started Vine. I've been a follower since he hit like eight hundred followers.

"I love you." He says as he pulls away from my lips leaving me wanting more.

"I love you so much." I say to him resting my head in the crook of his neck.

"I feel whole with you." Shawn smiles.

"I don't know what to say. To be honest, I couldn't be happier than this." I blush.

"I know this is very early but um would you uh you like to uh be my girlfriend?" Shawn asks nervously while scratching the back of his neck nervously.

I couldn't talk so I nod my head eagerly standing up in front of him nodding my head.

Shawn stands up and pulls me into a bear hug. Since I'm short compared to Shawn I jump up and wrap my legs around his torso. Then I wrap my arms around his neck. He holds onto me by my waist.

"Shawn?" I asked as he hums back a yes to me.

"Does this mean I'm Luke's mom?" I ask him.

"Only if you want to be his mom," Shawn whispers.

"Shawn I would love to be his mom. He seems like the sweetest and cutest boy ever." I smile.

"Really? You wouldn't care about the hate that you'd get?" He questions me placing me back down on the ground still holding onto my waist.

"Shawn. I get hate just being a fan of you. I can deal with it." I say placing hand on his chest.

"You get hated on?" He asks as I nod. "I'm so sorry that you get that you get hated on."

He continues talking about how sorry he is for me getting hate. He  won't stop talking about it. To be honest it's cute but getting annoying. So I grabbed his face quickly but gently and kissed him passionately but shortly.

"Your adorable," I giggle.

"Just adorable?" He said.

"Ha I think your freaking hot." I bite my lip trying to seduce him.

"That was cute." Shawn winks at me.

"I know." I yawn blinking slowly.

"Are you tired, Gaby?" Shawn asks me as I shake my head no yawning again.

"Gaby, your tired." He says sitting me down on the king size bed. "Here since you don't have any clothes."

"Shawn my mom is a few doors down. I can get my pajamas." I say.

"No Gaby it's eleven at night." Shawn says.

"Shawn I'm fine. I'll be back in a like ten minutes." I get up and head towards the door. "I'll be right back."

I have my room key in my back pocket. So I walk to the room in like two seconds. Once I open the door I use my phone as a flashlight. I find my suitcase and find my backpack. I get my undergarments, a few shirts, a few shorts and a pair of leggings. I get two pairs of socks and my galaxy vans. My pajamas, hair brush, toothbrush, deodorant, and my phone charger.

Once I have everything I head out of the room very quickly grabbing my bag, phone, and keycard. I go back to Shawn's room and find Shawn asleep. I go to the bathroom and change and do everything else. I get in bed with Shawn.

My life has changed just because of Shawn. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for Shawn. I would be broken. I have a boyfriend and a son now. I can't do anything stupid that causes me and Shawn to break up. Luke needs a mother figure. I want him to be a mommy's boy and a daddy's boy. I must be there for Luke as he grows up. I need to be there for Shawn throughout his career. Nothing or anyone will get in our way of being in love with each. I always knew that he wasn't just a savior to me. I knew he was the love of my life. My best friend, my love, my life, and my boyfriend.