2.7

Shawn's pov

"Grab some milk while I get some eggs," I say to Aaliyah as she goes and gets some milk.

We were about half way done with the groceries. We had two shopping cart full of food.

"Wait Shawn! We need diapers and wipes for Colton." Aaliyah mentions as we pass the baby section.

"Right! How could I forget?" I ask shaking my head at myself.

"Here are the diapers, wipes, and baby formula." She grabs everything in one handful.

"Have you been taking care of Colt?" I ask her.

"Yeah. How'd you know?" Aaliyah questions me.

"Well it's pretty obvious I mean you know what size diapers he wears, what wipes are best for him and which baby formula we've always gotten him." I explain to her. "Thank you for taking care of Lucas and Colton while we were gone."

"It's kind of my job as an aunt," she chuckles.

"I have the best sister in the world!" I say loudly while hugging her.

"I know. You're the best brother in the world." Lia smiles hugging back.

"Now, let's go. We can go and have lunch with the family." I say while we walk to the check out lane.

I paid for the groceries and we were putting the food in the car.

"Come on!" I yell running to the drivers side.

"Oh no!" She yells sarcastically.

We jam out to all types of music. Laughing and having a good time with each other.

Aaliyah turned the music down and I give her a weird look then looking back on the road.

"Why'd you turn the music down?" I ask her.

"I missed this. A lot." She sighs sadly.

"Hey, don't be sad. I'm back home." I say trying to comfort her.

"I know but you'll gone again sometime. Then I'll be back here taking care of Luke and Colt." Aaliyah complains.

"You don't know that, Lia." I say to her.

"Yeah I guess," she says back.

"Now let's get back to jamming out to the music." I chuckle turning the music back up.