0.7

Shawn's pov

So right now we are all surrounding the girl that fainted earlier at the show. Waiting for her to wake up.

"Hey can I pour water on her face?" Cameron smirks.

"No!" I snap. "You don't like it when we do it you really think she'll like it."

"Fine. But we should at least find out her name." Cam says grabbing her bag and looking through it to find her phone.

"Really Cam?" Mahogany says.

"Okay. Her passcode was 2580 easy. She loves us and has a fanpage for you, Shawn on Instagram. Her names Gabriella Jones." Cam explains. "She has 54,000 followers! Every picture gets an average of 15,000 likes. Gabriella's user is DickMeDownMendes." (ITS DICKMEDOWNMENDES!)

"Oh yeah I know her I follow her. To be honest she's my favorite account." I chuckle going over to her and looking at her facile features.

Light brown hair, her mouth was a light shade of pink, her nose looked like Hayes' nose, tanned glowing skin. She was gorgeous. She seems like the nicest girl in the world. Her eyes were probably a light brown or hazel color.

I stare at her beauty until her eyes flutter open. She sees me and her hazel colored eyes widen.

"I uh I um uh-" she stutters.

"Sh. I know, I know I'm Shawn. You must be Gabriella Jones or DickMeDownMendes." I smirk at her as her face turns a light shade of red.

"I uh-" she stammers. "Shawn." Gabriella collides into me with a hug.

A sensation went through my body. I have no idea what it was. But it felt good as if everything in my life was perfect.

Once she pulls away my smile fades away from my mouth. Her smile sticks to her face like glue.

"Thank you, Shawn. But I best be going. My mother is probably worried sick about me." Gabriella says standing up grabbing her bag and phone that Cameron still had in his hand.

But once she begins walking away she starts walking weird. Then she went down to the ground again.

"Gabriella!" I yell worried rushing over to her. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I just think I'm still a little light headed due to me fainting." She says embarrassed.

"You should stay with us until tomorrow. You look super dehydrated and tired." I explain to her.

"Yeah well I woke up at twelve in the morning drove from Miami just to be the first one here. I didn't even eat anything. Only some crackers on the way here. I was to excited to see you." Gabriella explains.

"Well I would love it if you spent the night here in our hotel that we are staying in. Only to make sure that your hydrated and healthy by tomorrow." I lie.

"Shawn I would love to." Gabriella smiles.

"Great." I smile. "Do you have a nickname? I could call you."

"I usually go by Gaby." She smiles at me while I help her up off of the floor.

"Well Gaby would you like to accompany me to the snack table?" I ask sweetly.

"Sure." She says taking her phone out. "Can I just call my mom first?" I nod my head moving away a little to let her talk to her mom in peace.

A few minutes later she finishes talking to her mom. Gaby signals me to come over. I walk over and lock my arm in hers only to help her walk.