B They Gone Learn Today

Pic of the Rivick sisters and Hope

2 years later.......

Leah

Every grew and everything
Leah is 21 she had her baby and it was a boy his name is stephen Jamal Marion he a heart stopper too but he's two and Hope is three. Stef is doing good too and the company. My boutique is doing too I have it all over the world.

Armani is 18 now and she got a tattoo of a king crown and steven got a tattoo of a queen crown. It was adorable.

Arreol is 19 now and her and anothony is having a baby but she only 5 months but she big tho. I think she having twins or something cause that ain't no one baby.

Mya is 9 now and she grows everyday. She does gymnastics too but dies soccer too her and Sparkle.
Shine found her a iltalian lol and they doing good to she 18 too.

Anyways today I decided to stay home with hope since steph n was at steps parents for the week. Hope was sleep so I decided to clean up the house cook lunch for hope and I put it in the microwave.

I went to the room and took a nap

2 hours later

Something told me to check or Hope but I decided against it but u got up anyway and when I went to her room she wasn't in her bed I went in her room to her bathroom and she wasn't there then I went to the huge playroom and she wasn't in there. I started checking room and she wasn't there but in her room it was a note.

If u want Hope back then give us wat we want
XOXO Heather Haily and Sofie

I grabbed the note I got my shoes and phone and u started calling everybody I we t and picked up Arreol and Armani then we all went to the Company to tell the guts cause right now I am fed up with eyes bull shit.

Stef

We get to an old abandon warehouse. We went inside and found man with guns me Anthony and steven shot at them while the girls went on and found Leah when we was done I went to the girls and say Leah punch Heather and shot her in the head then Arreol and Armani shot haily and sofie.

I grabbed my baby Hope but she was sleep and wasn't waking up.

We rushed to the hospital and once they saw hope they immediately grabbed her and took her to check her.

They said she was good but had marks on her wrist.

Me and Leah was happy that our baby girl was good.

We toke hope home the next day and we just spoiled her all day.