Another Sleepover Girls

Picture of Leah and stef house and
The team to that Anthony and steven sent to Arreol and Armani and the big Sleepover room and all the snacks.

Stef

Today me and Leah decided to have another Sleepover today so me and my baby girl Hope went to Walmart and got a lot if candy and drunk food and drinks. Then we bought the newest and latest movies out. I bought more pillows and covers for today and I payed for it and me and Hope was heading to Wing stop and got some wing stop for everybody else while I got olive garden for Leah since she's having my baby and I want her and the baby to be healthy.

Daddy I want some McDonald's please Hope said to me while pouting like Leah.

OK baby girl since u can't eat wing stop. I told her

Yes thank u daddy your the best Hope said to me will jumping up and down in her booster seat. I just augers and pulled up to McDonald's and got her two happy. Ears sin e she will be hungry and she won't eat alot of candy.

Then we drove back to the house and I got hope out with the food and then I got the pillows and covers and junk food and drinks and movies out and put it all in the big Sleepover room until everybody gets here.

Leah was out side swimming with Hope and I went to change and got in with them. We was having g fun until the bell rung. So I went to go get it and it was steven and Armani at the door. I let them in then I went back to the pool. Then Armani and Steve got in and steven was playing with me and Hope til the bell rung again but steven went to answer it. Arreol and Anthony came outside and into the pool.

We all could swim even Hope but I take no risks with my baby Hope at all.

Daddy I'm Hungry I want to get out now Hope said to me and steven and Anthony laughed at her face so we got out and Leah toke her a bath and Hope came down stairs to the kitchen to eat her McDonald's. Everybody else showered and ate the wing stop but Leah ate her olive garden which she loved.

Then the girls went up to the Sleepover room and got everything set up.

Me and the boys was talking while hope was on my phone playing until I picked her up and me the guys went to her room and played with her til the girls was ready.

No uncle stevey that wrong and no daddy that's wrong. U two are bad but uncle Tony isn't u guys are big peanuts Hope said while giggling and we just laughed.

Aww I'm sorry Hope I luv u I said to her and she gave me the hand and ran out the room to the sleep room. The guys just laughed at me I laughed my self to cause it was too cute and funny.

We decided to go with Hope and the girls was just laying down on the pillows with snacks while on their phones and just talking.

Me and the guys layed next to them and cuddle until Hope started jumping on us them she grabbed some candy ate some then she ran around the huge room.

I toke a video of Hope then when she realized I recorded her she started to run to me then she jumped on me and got in the camera and starred singing. All of us was laughing at her.

It's was like 3 in the morning and We all was watching a movie but Hope was sleep in my arms. Then after Hope was knocked out Leah Armani and Arreol was knocked out too. We laughed at ha they slept cause they all slept wild. We turned the movie and went to sleep too not before sending them a text(text up top)