Dinner

Stef up top

Stef

Man I had fun last night at the club with my baby Leah. She's just so fine asf I can't take it.

Si ma yes she's beautiful more then beautiful and yes she comes to dinner tonight. I told my mama she's happy that I found somebody. After talking to ma I got to looking at work papers when I heard a knock on my door and my princess came in looking fine asf and came and sat in my lap.

Leah

After getting my nails done and feet and going shopping with Arreol I drove to the Marion Co building and it was huge. I Parker my Porsche and went in side.
Once I got to my man yes my man I'm already his and he's mine so I don't care. When I hot to the front desk there was a fake Barbie chewing her gum wild and messing with her fake nails.

Um acuse me I'm her to see Mr Marion I said to her smiling showing my deep dimples.

Naw Mr Marion would never want to see u u not his type sorry come back some other time thanks bye the blood bitch said yo me while going back to her nails. I groaned and just pinched her straight in the nose. I smiled and told her have a nice day and went to Stef office any way. Wat a bitch I thought.

I knocked and went in his office to see he was working on papers so I went and sat on his lap.

Hey Bella he said to me and kissed my cheek

Hey baby I said to him and he smirked.

So I'm your baby huh he asked me

Yes u is I said while kissing him he kissed back but I stopped and got my iPhone 6 plus and got on Instagram and toke pictures of Stef why he was working then I got on snap chat and dud videos of me and Stef.

It was lunch time so Stef took me out to lunch.
While we was at lunch we got to know each other more that he's on the mafia and his parents are like best friends with my parents ND that he had two sisters and his brother Stevens who I know.

Once lunch was over Stef took us back to work and j saw that the fake Barbie was gone I laughed plus I told Stef wat happened to her and he laughed.

When we got inside his office I saw the girl that I never wanted to see since we was little Heather. She was just like her mom a fake bitch and hoe she slept with so many guys I can tell she is loose down there she ev n quite gymnastics.

Well well well if it isn't miss Leah she said to me and smirked I just smirked right back at her.

Well if it isn't miss hellther i said putting hell in her name.

Heather wat are u doing here Stef said to her.

U want u back I was dumb for cheating and trying to get your money she said while looking at him in know she's lying but u know Stef Wong fall for it.

Bitch please get the fuck out of my office and stay out of my building you can't come back or I'll arrest your ass and deal with u myself or let my baby Leah handle u so duck off Heather Stef said to her and opened the door for her to leave. I just smirked and went to sit in Stef chair.

This ain't over Leah you always taking stuff away from me but just wait til that all changes Heather said to me and left. I just brushed it oft cause I wouldn't worry I know alot of Madrid things heck I'm in the mafia and my family is and my man and his family is.

Stef come to me and picked me up he say down then put me on his lap I just layer on his chest while he did work.

Hey baby for dinner were going to my parents house they want to meet you is that OK Bella Stef asked me I nodded yes then got off his lap so I can go get ready. I kissed him bye when I was about to leave he smacked my butt hard I just glared at him and left.

Once I got home u told my parents and left to the guest house to get ready but first I made my specials cookies which everyone seems likes then u went up stairs to my room into my closet and picked out Hugh waisted skirt that fit my body perfect and went mid thigh then I got out a cheetah print crop top my cheetah sandals my Rolex watch then I did big fluffy clerks in my hair as for make up I only put mascara on and pink lip gloss on. I looked and the mirror grab my phone and toke a pick posted it and I got likes and comments like that I laughed I went down stairs grabbed my cookies and went out side to stefs all Black Bentley. He looked fine by the way too.

Once we got to his parents house he got out the car then came and opened my door them we intertwined our hands together and went up to the door. Their house was Deauville and big like a castle like my parents house wow.

Them a lady older looking opened the door she looked like Stef with the eyes too.

Hey my son I've missed u she said to stef

Hey ma this us my baby Leah staff said to her and she smilrd at me and hugged me. J hugged her back.

My u are very beautiful Leah and u have a very nice body but I already know who u are. She said to me

I meet Stef sisters and they like some too so when we was at dinner Stef mom and dad told me how my mom and dad and his mom and dad wanted to get us together which was shocking no wonder my parents let me come.

Stef told his family that we had to leave so I said my good byes and me. And Stef were off he took me home and my family was. Still up so we went to see my parents and my mama was happy. My dad liked him since he knew Stef since he was little and watches him grow up.
Stef. Et my sisters and dog. We went to the guest house so I can get some clothes I we went up the stairs I went in my closet I grabbed my pink Nike bag. I put some Mike short shorts in there a some crop tops some pants skirts Nike joggers some Nike elite socks sandals and some of my Jordans I grabbed my beets and I pad.
Stef took my bag and I Locked the house I told by parents goodnight and love them then Stef and I was off to its house.

Once we got to his house we was at a gate it was huge then once it opened there was like a huge castle like dam Bae had it going on.

I got out and went in side and just chilled I changed into some shorts and a pink sports bra then I went to stay room and it was huge. He cam out the closet wearing only his boxer and let me tell u he was packing and he had a perfect 8 pack to damn Bae fine asf.
He climbed in and he grabbed me by the waist and put his head in my neck I just smiled and started to drift off to sleep.