Chill Day In Hawaii

All they outfits for the day

Arreol

Today was a chill Day shine decided to go home instead of coming. Me and Anthony had sex like two times but we use protection at all times mama no that I have Dec and that I use protection too she ain't mad but she ain't happy too. We all no Armani and driven don't have sex but oral cause Armani I'd only 16 so that's why and Stef and Leah always have sex.

Anyways today is a chill Day mama 's and daddy's took the kids except for Hope. So I hot out of bed and went to the bathroom dud my bussiness then turned on the shower and got in I was putting cherry shampoo in my hair until I felt someone behind and then they rapped their arms around me that's when I knew it was Anthony. I washed my hair then I washed another body while he washed my body. We got out and dried then I got my cherry leave on conditioner and put it in my hair.

I went to my bag and picked out my outfit(both Arreol and Anthony outfits in the middle) once I was done I strsightener my hair then I put big luscious curls in my hair i grabbed my matching purse and my iPhone 6 of the charger and Anthony was dressed to looking fine we took pics then went down stairs and went to the mall in Hawaii since everybody is sleep. Plus we was going to meet Stef Leah Armani and steven there anyways.

Armani

I worked up and looked at my phone and it was 6:30 in the morning and we had to meet Anthony Stef Leah and Arreol at the mall today at 7:00 si I hot up and hit steven to get up. Bella one more minute he said and I smiled but hit him hard no Bella one more please I shook my head said to him well I want doing anything no more with u cause I was about to give it but u being childish u get nothing I laughed and then walked to the bathroom used it then turned on the shower and got until seen steven come and got in with me and said I'm sorry Bella I'm up now I just laughed at him and we showerd got our and got out in the outfit I picked out(both Armani and Stevens outfit is last) I grabbed my body cross Mk purse my iPhone 6 plus and and steven and we take a picture I posted then we went down stairs quietly since everyone was still sleep we got in steven Infiniti like Stef and Leah but his was red and had white interior.

We headed to the mall and we saw Arreol and Anthony car and we parked next to them. I texted Leah to see where she was.

Leah

Me and Stef was rushing to get dresses since had a Lil miss hap early I'm the morning if u no wat I mean. Me and Stef was getting dressed(Leah and Stef outfits is first) then I straightend and did ringlets curls then I went to wake up Hope. I bathed her then I got her a pink shirt out with jeans and her pink retro 7s and I let her curly puffy hair free it was every where so I put a pink head band and I grabbed her bag. We went down stairs and saw Stef getting the keys and Leah ran to him and he picked her and kissed in head then we got everything and head out the house to the car. Stef buckled Hope up and got in while put my seat belt on.

We got to the mall in no time and parked on the other side if Arreol and Anthony.

We got in side and the girls and boys spliced up and we went to the nail salon in the Hawaiian mall and we all got our nails and feet done then we went to the spa since Hope wanted to go with her daddy so woo hoo for me. I after we was done with the spa treatment we was walking cause me Arreol and Armani was walking and we saw the guys but they couldn't see us then I saw Hope walking in front of them. Next thing u know Stef crazy ex hairy Stevens crazy ex and Anthony crazy ex walked up to them and they started to talk to them and they had they hands all over our man but as a reflex the guys pushed them off of them Stef picked up Hope and started walking to the food court.

Me and the girls just laughed and wats so funny is that them hoes looked at us and looked scared and ran of but then Me Armani and Arreol all got a a long paragraph from our boyfriends saying how much they love us and how they will never cheat and left us go and that we forever. We just laughed and I just said yeah wat a chill Day girls and they laughed we followed tho guys and we got the food and we went to were the boys was but we all sat separate once we got our food. I hope sat in Stef lap like always while he fed her and I just laughed at wat happened today. After we all ate we went to some fun place in Hawaii and we splinted up and we let hope walk but I was holding her hand to make sure she does run off even tho were were indoor.

We played games then we toke some photos then we melted up with the others and we headed back to the house said our good byes and me Stef and hope went home took a bath and at and eat snacks and I just face timed Armani and Arreol while the guys were sleep and we talked about and today and the fight and we talked about going swimming tomorrow just the girls not mama's or the kids just me Armani and Arreol. After we talked I wrapped my hair then I went to bed since Stef and Hope was sleep on the big couch. Wat a chill Day.