Arreol Bbay Turn Up Time

Picture of Hope room that Stef and Anthony did

Leah

So today is my baby sis Bday and we gone turn up well Arreol is cause Hope has been a little fussy little and I don't want to mess up Arreol Bday since mama and daddy said once she turn 17 she can actually date Anthony and she is very happy about that.
So today ima take her to get our nails and feet done then we going shopping for her outfit for her Bday then to my house so I can do her hair and make up.
So I made Stef and Hope breakfast and I kisses them hood bye then I got into the all black Bently and drove off to mama and daddy house to pick Arreol up.

Once I got there I went inside and said hey to mama Armani and Mya since daddy was at the office.
I went straight up to Arreol room and she was getting dressed. She had on some Galaxy tights and a galaxy shirt with the back out then she had on her Galaxy adiddas. She grabbed her Galaxy Note s6 and started taking pictures so I went and toke some with her and u started laughing.

Hey miss birthday girl
Hey Lele
Well girl u look good but we gotta go so let's go I said and grabbed her hand and ran downstairs told everybody by got in my car then went to the mall.

We got our nails and feet then we went to pick out her out fit which was a skirt that went mid thigh that fit her perfect then a tight fitting gold shirt to match her gold skirt then done gold Louboutin.
Once we was done I decide to get her the new pair ok of low cut kobes and the socks. Then I got me the new LeBron and Stef some with the socks. Then we went to the kids footlocker and I got my baby Hope the same LeBron and socks then we went to the food court to get some salads.

I went to get the food when Heather came up to me with her little friends.

So Leah I see u and Stef have a baby a huh she said to me and I just smirked at her.
Yes we do hoe and we very happy so if u don't move with all that fake hair u flipping and get out my way so me and my sister van leather cause we have a birthday to attend and u wasn't invited just no everybody gone be but u so please move thank u I said to her and walked off.
So your the hoe Leah u always have been and Stef and lol Hope will be mine Leah so watch tour back bitch Heather said to me I just turned and put up the middle finger.

Arreol was to busy talking to Anthony on the way to my house.

Arreol went to take a shower so I went in the game room and say Stef Hope and Anthony playing video games I just laughed and got my iPhone 6 plus out and toke a video then I posted it and went in toke get Hope and change her for the party.

Hey baby how was your morning with Arreol Stef asked me.
Hey baby and it's was fun until Heather tried to start stuff but I put her in her place and walked off then she said that u and Hope will be hers and said for me to watch my back I I just stick up my middle finger and walked off.
Baby I love and Hope and Heather was a huge mistake and she was never good anyway she had nothing to grab on while we had sex and I did us protection but when u and I have u don't have to cause I know that I'm spending the rest of my life with u and Hope and the next babies coming up I love u Leah lyric Rivick Stef Said with his iltalian accent I just smirked and kissed him. Then toke Hope and went up stairs to Hope room and went to her closet and picked out a pick and yellow to match her lola bunny Jordans than I brush her hair and left it in a bug curly fro then a pick and yellow flower head band. I went back to the game room and Stef was in there but Anthony left to get ready at his house.

Here Stef watch her while I help Arreol get ready ok baby I said to Jim and he just nodded and pick her up and put her in his lap while he continued to play.

Once I got to my room and Arreol was done taking her shower I went and did her make up which wasn't to big or small and for her hair I did a wavy look. Sue changed and she looked good.

Then Anthony came and picked Arreol up to go at mama and daddy house since her party was held there. Stef came in the room with Hope and out her in her bouncer while me and him to our shower the I got Hope and brought her in the closet so u can keep an eye on her I picked out some pink and yellow tights with a pink and yellow shirt with the back out with my lola bunny Jordans and my watch then I just put on pink lipstick then my hair I did the top half of my hair in a cute bun then I did big luscious curls in three bottom half. I looked good and of course Stef had to mat h us with the same Jordans a black shirt with yellow and pink rise prints on the front and the sleeves and with some Levis he looked for asf.

We took some pics and I posted them so did Stef then I grabbed Hope bag since she was spending the night with my parents and the next night with Stef parents. We went to the garage and got in the white Porsche 2015 model and drove off to my parents house.

At the party

Stef

The party was turnt all Arreol friends were her and stuff and the music was on point I was just having a good time with my baby Leah and my princess Hope.

Hope was having fun too all she did was laugh and play and eat she never went to sleep I just smiled at her playing with Leah I put them on snap chat and Instagram. Anthony was dancing with Arreol knowing he wanted some but he had to wait tho ducks fir him but hr would never cheat on Arreol that's for sure just like I would never cheat on Leah.

My brother Steven was with Armani since they was going out her Bday was next month but me and Leah decided to just chill for a while so I ima Stay home for two weeks and work home but also spend time with my babies. So me and Leah decided for Armani badly to have a trip to Hawaii and Leah family stay in there house that they had my family stayed in theirs and me and my family stay in our but everybody else was sharing a private jet but me and Leah was going on our own.

Hope went to sleep in my arms and it was time to go so I gave her to Armani and the bag was in the kitchen me and Leah say good bye and we went home

But we didn't go to sleep we had fun alot of fun all night.