Meeting

Picture of Arreol

Arreol

I miss leah being at home but I'm happy for tho Sha has a baby that they found and I can't wait to meet her tho I seen on Instagram and twitter that Leah and Stef posted pictures and videos of her and she looks adorable I can't wait to babysit her.

But right now I was on my way to meet Anthony which us Stef best friend and he is fine which yes we do got out and my dad was worried at first but he warmed up and my mama was happy for me I mean I'm going u p be turning 17 and I'm graduating next year and Anthony is 23 but age is nothin but a number.

Me and Anthony are going on mafia business first then our date.

Some one tried to screw my dad over so now me and Anthony gotta have them.

Once we was done Anthony yoke me home so I can change cause once our date is over we're going over Stef and leads house to fix Hopes room and I'm so happy.

I changed in high waisted shorts a short tight shirt and my tims the j straightened my hair and put a flower headband on.

When I hot done stairs Anthony was talking with my dad about business mafia.

We left then went on outer date then headed to Stef and Leah house it was huge like mama and daddy's house Anthonys house is huge too.

Once I saw Hope I screamed of hotly and grabbed her out of steps arms and started to play she was mixed to and she could pass as Stef and Leah baby she was adorable. While the boys were working on getting room me Hope and Leah went to get some food. When we hot back they was done and Hopes room was cute it was connected to Stef and leads room her closet was big but not has big as mine.

I we ate then said our hood byes Anthony dropped me off and I went to bed thinking of a good ending of this day.