Info Time

So yes Hope is one now

Yes Leah is pregnant she found out in Hawaii and everybody was happy for her and stef

So Arreol and Anthony been going out for 9 months

Armani and steven has been going out for 10 months cause they started dating before Arreol and Anthony.

Yes Hope is a daddy girl but she loves Leah too.

Hope can talk now even tho she's one she can say her ABC and 123.

they plan on killing Heathers parents cause they stole money from both Leah and stef parents and Armani Leah Arreol and shine go places that Heather her sister and Sofia Anthony ex would be and once they ask for a fight it's over so then the guys are trying to get much info as they can about the hammers (Heathers family)

Armani and haily have a lot of beef on social media at places and at her house it ridiculous to Armani but she will fight for hers which steven is hers and steven doesn't step in it until Haily does something totally ridiculous. But steven and Armani is in love with each other and they let these hoes know wat it is.

Arreol and Anthony ex sofie has beef too cause sofie still want Anthony and she always y up on him but Arreol had to show ha them hands but she still hasn't learned at all and she won't quite at all. But her and Anthony are so cute and in love they are very lovey dicey with each other.

Now Stef and Leah yall already know but Leah git a plan to mess up Heather life for good.

So now Leah and Armani has opened up the most popular clothing store right and they are booming. Arreol and shine opened up a shop too but they bake cakes cookies and pastries for people and they be so good too.

I moved the story up a year that why Hope is one. And the next chapters steven birthday is coming. Armani decided to loose her v card to the person she loves which is steven. Stef decides to ask Leah to marry him on there anniversary. There more sleep overs and parties and fights and planning to kill for hood not bad.