Chapter Two *Edited*

Liam

I was setting up the house for Kaitlynn and I's movie night whenever the door bell rang. I opened it and it was the pizza guy. I paid him and set up the sodas and grabbed a couple of movies. Buzz buzz I grabbed my phone and saw a message from Kaitlynn.

Messages

K- on my way
L-see ya in a bit😘 don't text and drive
K-see ya❤️

End of Messages

I finished getting everything ready and by the time I was done Kaitlynn got here. I opened the door and let Kaitlynn in. "Hey" I said. "Hey" she said and put her bag down. "You ready?" I said. "Yesssssss" she said. "Well we have pizza, chips, soda, popcorn and plenty of blankets." I said. "Let's get started" We got our food and everything then we sat on the couch. When we finished eating we cuddled up on the couch. I heard footsteps coming towards the room and saw a figure. I turned my head and saw someone here I never wanted to see in my house. "Liam?" I heard her say. "What Hayden." I said and I saw Kaitlynn sit up and look at me. "Your dad gave me a key incase I ever needed anything or any where to go." She said. "Well I'm a little busy" I said. "With what?" She said full of attitude. "Me. His girlfriend." Kaitlynn said. "I'll be back later" Hayden said and walked out. "She left her key" I said. "For you" I handed her the key. "Thank you" she said. "Can we finish the movie" I nodded and we continued the movie. We watched a few more movies then went and laid in my bed. "Night babe" I said. "Goodnight" she said. After a few minutes we both fell asleep.

A/N

That's all I know it's a short chapter but the next one will be longer I promise. I love you and add me on kik it xomaddieeeexoo
Thanks for reading and please leave a vote and read my other stories. Thanks loves❤️

XO Maddie💘