Old friend?~ 「Chapter One」

A women named (l.n) (f.n) is very polite and kind. The her in her past life knew a lot about ghouls, many other humans thought they were monsters for killing man kind but, (f.n) thought they were a 'special type of human' that does' the eat like us but, has so much in common. That was in her past....

Present~

(F.n) Forced herself to get out of her warm and soft covers to go to work. She looked over to her right to see her digital alarm clock 9:45 the numbers which illuminated the room. Her eyes widened, "I'M LATE!" She yelled. She got up immediately and got ready.

She ran out the house as quickly as she could to her workplace. She arrived exhausted heavy pants came from her as she swang the door open. This was her first time working At :re café and a certain navy blue headed women greeted her. " Ah!, You must be -l.n- -f.n- Welcome!" She gestured -f.n- into the Cafe as she walked over to the staff room. "Here." The women said as she handed over the waitresses uniform. "Ah,.. Thank you.....?" "Kirishima Touka, and your Welcome." She gave a genuine and sweet smile and left the room. "I feel like I've heard that name before...., maybe ..." You shook it off instead and got changed.

Today was going to be a long day...