Chapter 1 - Before The Tournament

WARNING!!! Actually there is no warning cause you just swear once, and on top of that most people who read Fanfics are use to this stuff, soooo... Warning - Enjoy! ;) weird and funny pics every chapter
>~<>~<>~<
Reader's POV:

I felt like smashing that stupid alarm, but it's actually my phone, so that's a no-no for that solution. Morning status, Energy is low, face looks pretty normal to me, but disgusting to bitches ((As in the 'popular' girls)), relationship status is as always, single, ever since kindergarten, and I could go on, but overall, I look okay for school. oh... Wait?.. I forgot my hair, messy, like a bush. If my head was as hard as a rock, I would be smashing a wall with it right now because of not combing my (h/c) hair.

Now time for School, I sigh. School, I want it to go die in the deepest and darkest hole in the universe, or burn it down with explosives, or maybe send it down a black hole, then everything would be just dandy *insert happy tone*. every morning on the way to school, is always the same, dad drives me either in my new (f/c) car given to me from my grandparents, or the family car. I get to school around the time it opens or earlier and straight to the canteen that looks more new than the whole school, apart from the new building that's in the middle of the school, which is now the new library AND junior school classrooms. Now you must be asking yourself, Why the canteen? The reason is because I check to see if I'm working there, yea I actually work at my school canteen, for real. At the canteen, I make a hot chocolate in the morning there, for free, I know right it's a fricken bonus mate!! *cough cough* Anyway, after that I wait for a good friend of mine, she is amazing, we talk about so much stuff, even roleplay on our phones, it's really funny and something to do while your on the bus on your way home. Now, this morning was different because thank the heavens it was the last day of school, oh and did I mention I go to an all girls school, I go to a catholic girls school. That was where Dominican nuns lived, I've been there too long to know the history, it kills me. Back to what I said before, last day of school, and amazing friend, she's (b/f), and get this, her boyfriend is the CEO of a gaming company in Domino City, you may know him as Seto Kaiba, THE Seto Kaiba, CEO of the Kaiba Corp gaming company. You can look him up, It's called the Internet, more importantly Google chrome, the people who created that, you have my blessings. Anyway, back to what Seto is like. He's absolutely annoying and always want revenge when losing to people, which is nearly everyone now. Of course, I've only heard of him, and seen a couple of photos of him and (b/f) together, but nothing more, nothing less, also I ship them a lot, their own ship name is (BF ship name) I will never forget it. I actually named them something else at first, but it didn't sound as cute as (Ship name) So anyway, while I was talking to her, she invited me to go to Domino City with her, of course I thought it was crazy and my parents wouldn't accept it, but then (b/f) was like, "Don't worry, Seto can take care of that." And I felt like, I don't even know actually to tell you the truth. She did tell my parents, some how.

After school, I was on a plane straight away, I don't even know what just happened, it went so fast, I felt like everything was flying past, but too much, ya know what I mean? So then after being on a plane for hours, we finally made it to Domino City, and it looked incredible, I've seen it in magazines, and travel posters, but this was so real, it was going to be an exciting holiday.

After being able to leave our luggage (that somehow was full of my clothes) at Seto Kaiba's huge mansion, also meeting him and his younger brother Mokuba, we were out to watch the Battle City Duelling Tournament that's happening now. More like (b/f) ran super fast trying to look for a duel that was happening now. I suddenly felt something odd in my gut, and it didn't feel great, almost like something bad was going to happen. It must have just been instincts or something.

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~
Edit:
Sh-t forgot to change something, IGNORE THAT EVERYTHING IS FINE!! XDD Don't kill me ^^;

Sorry if it's so late I was cleaning up my house because my parents forced me to.
IMPORTANT;
Anyway I'm thinking of publishing a chapter once a week if your cool with that.

Now I got to go, love you guys!!! Bye now!!

~Demik123