[41] "Let's call a truce."

Start from the beginning

There was a pause. Sammie could here mumbling in the background but couldn't make out any of the words.

"What if I told you that Nevaeh would be okay with a little Spring Break fling? She just wants you Sammie even if it's for a few days."

Hearing that spiked Sammie's interest. "Did she say that to you?"

"No, but she's on the phone with London and guess who's the topic of discussion?"

Nevaeh rolled her bag down the walkway until she found the building that housed their rooms. She turned expecting Sammie to be still a few feet behind her, but she saw that he was heading towards another direction. Whatever. With a shake of her head, she went around the building and located her home for the next few days.

"Two beds. Please let there be two beds," she chanted as she pulled the handle. After looking inside, she quickly frowned. There was only one full-size bed.

"I going to kick Damon and Teddy's ass the next time I see them."

Putting her luggage beside the bed, she pulled out her phone and texted London.

Can you talk? - Vay

Within a minute, London was calling her phone. "What's wrong?"

Sitting on the bed, Nevaeh explained everything that had occurred. London listened intently until Nevaeh mentioned Courtney.

"Why is Courtney there?" London hissed.

Nevaeh groaned. She had forgotten about London's beef with Courtney. "Come on Lo, you know she lives in Orlando and is Damon's cousin."

"Is she fat and ugly?"

"She's a hideous beast," Nevaeh lied. Courtney was the opposite, one quick search on Google and London could see that Courtney still had her model looks. Her mother Raye was an actress before getting pregnant, and Courtney was starting to follow in her footsteps. She had only had a few minor roles, but she was making her way to being a major contender. Courtney was the only girl that made London feel insecure.

"You better not have fun with her."

Nevaeh chuckled. London was feeling territorial about their friendship. "Really? I see Courtney like twice a year. Stop being mean." Nevaeh purposely didn't mention that she and Courtney often messaged each other online and face talked.

She heard London mumbling incoherent words on the phone.

"Lo, what am I supposed to do about Sammie?" Neveah was trying to get her friend back on track.

"Fuck Adrian."

"What?" Nevaeh was shocked by her response. That was the last thing she expected London to say.

Laughter filled her ear. "I'm just kidding. What do you want to happen with Sammie?"

"I want to be with Sammie."

"Then be with Sammie," London replied frankly.

"That's easier said than done." Nevaeh fell against the bed and groaned. "This is going to be an awful week." She took a moment and screamed into the pillow.

"Calm down. It's going to be whatever week you want it to be. In a perfect world what would happen?" London asked.

Images came to her mind right away. "Sammie and I would have fun together. Enjoying the theme parks during the day and each other in the evenings." She could see nothing but laughter and happiness.