Chapter Four: Mr Hot Head.

I walked after Brianna, who jumped onto Leos back, giggling like a mad woman. Leo glanced at her and chuckled as they ran ahead of us.

Raph walked alongside of me, quiet but fierce, a bit hot- Whoa. I shook my head as my cheeks reddened.

"Hey princess, why ya so red?" My head whipped to the side as i raised an eyebrow.

"Princess? W-Why did you call me that?" I huffed, crossing my arms and looking away my face heating up.

"Ya call me Raphie, and ill call ya princess, princess." He smirked as we entered the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Whatever... Raphie..." I grinned at him cheekily, as Brianna skipped up to us and stuffed a slice of pizza in my face, smiling.

I leaned back a little and raised an eyebrow. "Get that pizza out of my face please?"

She pouted slightly and put down the pizza on the table. "Fine, but you have to eat!"

I smiled slightly. "Whatever you say mom." Brianna huffed and sat down and ate her pizza glumly. I heard Raph snort and pick up some pizza and start to eat it, leaning against the wall.

I smiled slightly and picked up a steaming piece of (f/t) pizza, and started to eat it, careful not to burn my tongue off. I felt Raphs gaze burning into my back as i blushed softly.

Brianna quickly finished her slice and smiled at me, crossing her arms and putting them on the table.

"So... How did you manage to meet these four, who are supposed to be stealthy ninjas?" She said, glaring at Leo, who looked away, rubbing the back of his neck.

Raph snorted and i frowned a bit, a feeling bubbling up in my chest, one that hurt and made me angry. I put on a smile and smirked.

"Funny story actually, Raph here dropped his weapon, which looks like a salad tong mind you, and i just happened to see them and find it."

Brianna rolled her eyes playing with the straps of her outfit. "Thats how i met these four! Expect Leo somehow dropped his mask." She smirked as Leo turned a shade of pink.

I gigged and covered my mouth. "How forgetful are these two?" I smirked, uncovering my mouth as Brianna leaned back in her chair.

"You can say that again girl! I swear if these two don't stop dropping their things this place is going to be overrun with girls!" She said throwing her hands up for empathize. Leo cleared his throat as i started to laugh.

"You guys do know we're standing in front of you guys right?"

I smirked. "Yes we do..."

And that's when i heard Raph behind me, his breath against my ear. "Then ya know that we don't like ya guys talking about us that way~" He smirked as i blushed like mad and gulped.

"R-Raph!" I growled slightly as i turned around putting my hands on my hips. Raph crossed his arms and smirked even more as i felt the sudden urge to slap that look on his face.

"Yeah princess?" He said, his green eyes trapping my (e/c) ones in its gaze. I gulped as my legs started to shake.

"Ill talk as i want and please, thank you very much Mr. Salad tongs." I sassed as he uncrossed his arms a bit shocked as if someone had never talked back to him before.

Brianna laughed and shook her head. "You just got burned by a girl Raph!" Raph growled slightly and clenched his fists.

"Shuddup!" He yelled angrily as Brianna stiffened. I frowned and went to touch his shoulder.

"Raphie-" I said as Raphs head snapped to me, cutting me off.

"And shut up too (Y/n)!" He yelled, the anger showing in his voice. My eyes widened, the pain appearing back into my chest as he stomped off, his eyes full of fire.

Brianna stood up abruptly and gulped. "I-Ill be in m-my room." She said quickly and ran out of the kitchen as Leo stood up.

"Bri-" He said as he stopped, sighing.

I bit my lip as he turned to look at me. "Does this happen often?" I asked my hands curling into tight fists.

"Unfortunately yes." Leo said shaking his head and smiled.

"You should stay here with us for a while, you took a pretty big blow to the head and it seems like Brianna and Raph have taken a liking to you." He said smirking slightly.

I blushed and crossed my arms when he mentioned Raph, my heart beating a bit faster. "F-Fine... Where will i sleep then?" I asked, my mind drifting off as a familiar tug came at my mind.

Leo grinned and motioned me to follow him, walking out of the kitchen. "Follow me (Y/n).."

I sighed, seeing as i had no choice and already missing Raphs presence, and followed him out of the kitchen, the tugging growing worse.

I looked around, seeing a TV, 'living room', doors covered with stickers and names, Until Leo finally stopped in front of a white drab door and opened it.

"Heres your room (Y/n).. Now if you need me im going to try and cheer up Brianna..." Leo said grinning as he blushed softly. I smirked at him and smiled.

"Thanks... And yeah go comfort your girlfriend~, She needs her boyfriend right now~." I said teasingly as he blushed harder.

"We're not d-dating!" Leo yelled as he ran out of the room, clearly uncomfortable. I laughed and closed the door as i kicked off my shoes, the tugging making me tired and dizzy.

I groaned and rubbed my forehead as i slipped off my jacket and fell onto my side on the bed. My body felt less tense as relaxed as i the tugging subsiding as the darkness called sleep to me with him.