part 2 the fight

"Sasuke . . . I'd like to join you" . . .

Naruto pov

"Who's fighting this late at night" i say running from the side of a building from my walk.
"Sakura just pushed hinata". My heart broke when i heard what sakura said.
"Oh wait did tenten just hit sakura" i say listening in. I start to feel bad thinking about hinata and sad about sakura. I slump to the side of the building listening to tenten say how much hinata is worth . I stand up and walk in the dark alley as sakura leaves.

Sasuke pov

"I'm going crazy i need to go see her before i leave" i jump over the wall and run to where i sense her. "Oh she's about to walk to the girls" i say on the side of a building.
Im listening to sakura and wondering what's wrong with her.
Then i listen to tenten and i start to think about hinata and her smile .
"Hinata" i said groveling to the floor in sadness until i hear a unclear talk between tenten and hinata.
"Wait what does it mean does it mean she's going with me " I said running out the village in happiness for once in my life.

Next day

Sakura's starring me and tenten down.
Ino is silent.
Naruto looks like he's thinking about something.

Kykashi comes to us " i called you here to battle cause your sensei's and i always discussed whos squad is the best" he said sorta smiling through his mask.
"First up girls against girls tenten vs ino.
The round was up quick but was a tie.
"Sakura vs hinata".
We got in fighting position and sakura looked at me with a smile and swollen eyes.
" Fight " yelled kykashi.
She threw hits backed up and broke the ground.
"I will not fight you head on " as i dodges her hits fully . she threw a kuni which cut my face then i could feel the curse mark being activated .

"I hear sasuke he's near" i say looking around .

Tenten quick view
"What is she doing" .

Sasuke quick view
"Do it hinata show them your new unlocked power " everyone looks up at me as I sit in the tree then disappearing to the shadows

Hinata pov

Sakura's angered by sasuke's words and tries to punch me .
I look up with 1/3 rinnegan colored eyes , shiringan eyes and the biyakugan.

I yell out "rinhirugan" as i grow wings made of chakra and start to fly. I fly down and hit the ground as the rock around me starts to float i feel a wave of chakra over me . The zero tails is a wolf without a tail as i see a image of her inside my conscious.
"Help me zero" i ask.
As her chakra flies over me i see naruto snap out of it and start talking to kykashi.
I fly rocks at her using the rineggans power.
I dodge her attacks using sharingan.
I cut of her chakra flow and with the last hit i flew up came down stopped in front of her and said " i am the ninja you will never be" and i punch her in the face as she went across the training field. I took a deep breath and the affects of the curse mark went away as i thanked the zero tails under my breath.
Kykashi looked at me in shock like everyone else
"Hinata wins" as ino went to go help her up. Tenten came to congratulate me.

"Good job hinata your chakra and jutsu was amazing"
"Thanks tenten" I say as somehow i enter naruto to see the 9 tails .

"Oh a hyuga the one on naruto's mind now a days what's your name hinata right "
"Yes so you are the nine tails what do you want bringing me here"
"To talk to Zero-bi Ōkami or should i say curama" kurama said.
"Her names curama ok fine " as they talk naruto appears. . .