drink up

Personally i was not a fan of hinasuke but naruto got me mad ,after about 13 years you now see you now love her . Anyway this is a fan fiction about the movie road to ninja.
but also a love story between hinata and sasuke with a little preview.

A day before the incident

"Lets have a girls day out" said tenten.
"Ok" we all say
We walk to the food place.
"Oh this is nice" sakura says .
Then lady tsunade busts in the door .
"Let drink" she said wobbling
"Ok..." we all say.
"Its like stripper poker" she says "but if you lose you drink this whole bottle of booze you guys man enough"
"Yeah" we say.
I deal the cards out and say "lets start"
For once shizune was in .
"I'm not feeling very lucky " i said .
I though "but then again lady sunade is a horrible gambler i will win for sure"

A few moments later

"I loss to lady tsunade I'm gonna die unlucky".
"Drink up" she says wobbling.
I immediately chug it.
"Wow nothing hap-" i was then wobbling as me and lady tsunade took of our closes i could hear the girls saying "no no put it back on what if some one sees you guys" . Sakura had her head down in shame . lady tsunade said "lets go next door i think i saw jiriya with some young boys talking" she said. We busted through the door as the boys were at a crowded table and stopped to stare at us . we walked in and i said "where's the party tsunade". "Its not here" she said "bummer".
Everyone was silent
Jiriya said "e and f. Together" he turned red. Neji said "lady hinata" and stood up. Sai looked up surprised. The girls ran in .
Naruro had a smirk on his face . kiba had a nose bleed and akamaru turned to dog form.
Lee yelled out sipping a little booze"i spy with my little eye something blue and strips" . choji looked up and continued eating. shino was staring. Shikamaru was with naruto smirking. Sakura came in and pulled me back as we yelled "i want a refund " . she then came back and hit naruto and jiriaya.
They dressed me and tsunade . "what worst party ever" tsunade yelled .
Then every thing went black.
Oh what happen .
"Lady hinata "
"Neji what happened "
"Well last night you had a party with the girls drunk a whole bottle of booze then stripped to your um undergarments and came to the boys party"he said rubbing his head.
"Oh ok wait i was naked in front of you boys " .
"Did naruto -kun see me" "yes"
I pull the blanket over my head and ask "what did he say"
He said "nice colors blue with strips and black yes curves curves" then i hit him in the head.
"What about everyone else"
jiriya put your bra sizes on the table.
"Kibas nose started to bleed".
"Oh sakura just pulled you away and looked a bit sad before hiting naruto and jiriya"he said looking up into my face
"After i brought you home the boys went to narutos house to play cards and all they were talking about was you and lady tsunade" he said with his head down.

"Oh how can i face everyone "
"You can try" he said optimistically.
"Lady tsunade said she likes the way you party" he said trying to cheer me up.
"Neji thats not helping" i said.
"Fine get dressed lady hinata " neji said .
"Coming down in a sec neji" i said.

I put on my tights and long blue coat and put my head band around my neck .
"Ready "
As we walked
Everyone was standing near itchi racus ramen.
"Good morning" neji said as i hid behind his back .
I stepped out slowly to see the boys staring me down while sakura looked at herself poking her chest. I ran off and bumped straight into naruto who started blushing. I ran to lady tsunade who was talking to a badly beaten jiriaya.

"Jiriaya what happened"

"I brought up last night" he said rubbing his head.
"Their are predators everywhere" i thought.

"The boys and sakura wont stop staring lady tsunade can i please get a mission"
"Yes theirs one for all of you get rid of sasuke uchiha he's been seen near the village and villagers are worried. Dismissed"
"Yes lady hokage"
"Everyone we must go after sasuke he's near the village lady hokages orders"
"Granny said that" naruto said quietly.
"Lets go " said neji.
"Right" said tenten.
As we head to the gates of the village to find sasuke uchiha.