"I was just looking for my boyfriend, but it seems like he's busy. Can you tell him I'll celebrate our one year anniversary alone?" Sometimes when I got too cocky and Sebastian would punish me for it. Like this. He would hit me, kick me and break my heart all over again. It was worse than finding him in bed with his new sluts. Sebastian had glared at me with hatred, and I had flinched back, while I apologized and closed the door behind me. 

*

I hid my face in my hands and cried my eyes out. I have no idea, why I didn't leave him. One second he was nice to me and acted like a real boyfriend should, but the next he would punish me for things I didn't even know I wasn't allowed to do. 

I looked up when I heard the door to my bedroom open. My best friend, Luke Hemmings, was standing in my room, panting. He had probably run to get here. He sat down next to me and I hid my tear-stained face at his shoulder. His left arm held me closer to him, while his right hand was rubbing comforting circles on my back. 

"Let me call the boys and beat him up, Jen." I shook my head and looked up at his face, meeting his eyes.

"You know I can't let you do that. I love him, Luke." He nodded slowly and I hid my face again. Luke started rubbing the comforting circles again.

"If you won't let me beat him up, then you should leave him. It's not a healthy relationship, Jen, and I hate seeing you like this over and over again." I pushed myself away from him and stood up as I rubbed and wiped my eyes. 

"We can't always get what we want, Luke." He got up too and looked down at me, before he headed towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Dumb question, I already knew the answer.

"Out to play with Michael and Calum." And with that he slammed the door behind him. 

**

Two weeks later and Luke was still not talking with me. I had seen him, Calum and Michael at our college, but he made attempt to talk with me. I figured Luke had told the other two boys about what happened, so they made no attempt to talk with me either. 

They also had a new bandmate, Ashton Irwin, who's their drummer. 

It was also two weeks after that the famous Louis Tomlinson that discovered their band, 5 Seconds of Summer. I should've been there, when both things happened, but Luke was ignoring me. Things got worse with Sebastian, too. The beatings were done several times a day. Sometimes he woke me up, just to beat me. I got less sleep. I could barely walk. I would fall over my own feet in the hallway and the people would laugh at me. All those times I had seen Luke near me, but he still made no attempt to help me. 

The worst thing Luke ever done to me was preparing to leave me, with 5 Seconds Of Summer and go on the TMH-tour with One Direction. 

This is my story as The Broken-hearted Girl.

 ~~~~~~~~

Prologue! :D Does it even seem like a prologue, though? O: I tried making it seem like a prologue, but maybe it seem a little like a normal chapter, eh? 

Never mind. Just tell me what you think about it. This is a story for my own fun. I don't make this to get more fans, votes and comments. It's all to keep me away from playing so much World of Warcraft. Let’s just hope I can accomplish that mission ^^!

You should seriously check out the video with 5sos. THEY'RE SO CUTEEH! : 3

Anyways,

I got nothing more to say than what I always say in the end of my A/N's.

You know I'm talking about, right? ;)

UNTIL NEXT TIME;

LOTS OF LOVE, MARIE! ♥