Chapter 17 - Game On:

You stare intimately at Stiles, not taking your eyes off of him. The emotion of fear can be felt spreading across your whole body, almost making you feel paralysed.
Stiles doesn't say much to any of you. He's speechless himself.
Scott, Derek and Isaac, all still stand, stunned to the use of the Banshee's powers by Stiles to help protect himself and you. Isaac glances down at the werewolf that had been hit by the force, but then quickly looks back up at Stiles.

"Okay," Stiles says, breaking the silence. "Can you all, you know, stop staring at me like that?"
"How can we not?" Isaac asks, still confusingly but astonishingly glaring at him.
"You used the Banshee's powers," Scott tells him, not blinking and keeping his eyes wide open to his amazement. "You used them without actually bringing the Banshee forward to take control."
"I know!" Stiles yells, getting frustrated, but then clears his throat a little as he didn't mean to shout at Scott. "I know," he adds calmly to make himself sound apologetic.
"You need to stay here," Derek tells him.
"What?" Stiles asks, confused. "Why? I can help you, I just proved it."
"Yeah you proved it," Derek says quickly. "Without even knowing you proved it."

Stiles sighs, looking down to the werewolf, as he knows Derek is right.

"You need to stay here," Derek repeats.

Stiles doesn't say anything. He continues to stare down at the werewolf as an overwrought expression starts to appear on his face.

"Stiles," Scott steps forward and Stiles looks up to him slowly. "You'll be safe here."
"Safe?" Stiles asks with a tone of obtuseness. "I'm sorry but have you forgotten what happened last time I was in here?"
"You're the one that gave us this opportunity," Derek tells him.
"Yeah but I never meant for you to actually take this opportunity," Stiles tells him.

Whilst Scott, Derek and Stiles have a loud - what they call - 'discussion,' Isaac notices you still down on the floor, looking away from Stiles. He makes his way over to you, exiting himself from their argument and bends down, gesturing his hand out for you to grasp.
You look up to him with dire visage, and takes hold of his hand. Isaac helps you up and gives you a sweet smile, making you flash a little simper as you tuck your hair behind one ear.

Scott's eyes manoeuvre from Stiles, to behind him, noticing the engaging tension being transferred to one another by you and Isaac.  Stiles notices Scott's glare behind him and at you both, and turns his head to look behind himself.

"Stiles no!" Scott yells, trying to prevent him from catching your charming exchanges.

Stiles sees you, and you look up to him to notice the arouse of distraught on his facial expression.

"Stiles," you say, trying to keep him calm... but his need to fight Isaac is taking over his hurt emotion.

Stiles furiously looks Isaac up and down, before marching over and standing face to face with him.

"I've seen, how you and (Y/N) have been acting around each other. Yeah, you know even when I was unconscious, I could feel the sexual vibe you gave off," Stiles tells Isaac with a strong tone of anger. "That's my girlfriend. My girlfriend. So why don't you just back off, and stop hinting and flirting with her?"
"I'm not hinting and flir -"
"Don't give me that bullshit," Stiles cuts Isaac off. "Do you understand Isaac?"

Isaac glares at Stiles, and then begins to laugh. "You really think you can take on a werewolf?"

Scott and Derek's faces drop, as they know that Stiles can't take on a werewolf... but the Banshee can.

"No," Stiles answers amusingly. "But now I can."
"Now?" Isaac asks, confused.

The confusion is put to understanding immediately as Stiles' eyes turn fully white once again.
You gasp and back away, bumping into the car as you withdraw.