Chapter Seven

(Isabelle's Pov)

I just starred at Donnie. 'Wait, Donnie...Donnie? Oh now I remember.' I thought and I smiled. "Oh I think I remember you. Yeah we met a couple of days ago." I said. Donnie just starred at me confused. I looked down at my clothes and now I understand. 'Oh, when he met me, I was in my pajamas." I thought. "Well, I really don't remember seeing you. But it's still nice to meet you." Donnie said with a smile. I just gave a small smile.

(Donnie's Pov)

I really didn't know what she ment that I have already met her, but I just smiled at her. She smiled back at me. Then she just looked down at her boots and sighed. She then moved her hand up to her head and took off this pink band. But when it was off her head, some of her hair fell in front of her face. She put those locks of hair behind her ears, but there was one lock still in her face. She saw it then started blowing it out of her face, but it still fell on her face. I saw her struggle, so I leaned closer to her. She looked up at me, startled that now I was closer to her. "Here let me." I said. I raised my hand up to her face and grabbed the lock of hair. She just starred at me. I moved it to her ear and tucked it behind her ear. Now I was able to see her face better. She had glasses on but I was still able to see her eyes. She had a really dark shade of brown eyes, that almost looked black. Her cheeks were now a shade of pink. I just smiled and looked down at her lips. Her lips were like a rose color and they were pretty big. But they were shaped very nicely. 'Wait Donatello, what are you thinking?" I noticed I was leaning closer, but I stopped and I started to blush and looked away. "Hehe, sorry. I don't know w what I...was thinking." I just rubbed the back of my neck and I felt my face get really hot. 'Did I just do that?' I thought and I looked back at Isabelle. She was just starring at me red in the face. "U uh...y yeah, well um." She just looked down and rubbed her neck. There was just silence between us. "Hey look, lets just forget this...uh ever happened." I said, then she looked up at me and nodded. "Yeah, that's best." She smiled and then put back on her head band. She then got up and I walked her out of the lab. I closed the steel door and turned around to face the couch. But everyone was just starring at me and Isabelle. "Well that took long." Raph said. I just rolled my eyes. "Yeah, what happened?" Mikey asked. I just shrugged and walked over to Isabelle. "So would you mind if I introduce you to my brothers?" I asked. She looked over at me and smiled. "Sure."

(Isabelle's Pov)

Donnie then put his arm around my shoulder and walked me over to the couch. "So these are my brothers, Raphael, Leonardo, and Michelangelo. But for short we call them Raph, Leo and Mikey." Donnie said as he pointed to each turtle. "So what, you're all like giant ninja turtles. With names from famous renaissance artists?" They all nodded their heads. "Also we're teenagers." Mikey added. I just looked at him. "Yeah, we're all fifteen years old." Donnie said and I just looked at him. "Really?" I asked and he nodded. I sighed, then I heard "Hey what about us?" I looked over and saw April and Casey. "What? I already know both of you guys." I said to Casey and crossed my arms. "Oh yeah right, ha." Casey laughed. I just shook my head. "Well maybe, I should get Master Splinter. So he can meet Isabelle." Leo said. Then he got up and walked away. I looked over at Donnie confused. "Hmm, Master Splinter is our father." Donnie said and I nodded. But then I heard a 'What!' Which came from the other room and everyone got startled. I turned around and I saw Leo come out of the room with someone behind him. When I finally saw who it was, I froze. It was a giant rat that was wearing some Japanese clothing. This rat also had a staff of some sort, but when he saw me, he didn't look happy. He then walked over to me. When he got up to me, he just glared at me. I gulped and just starred at him. "You are not suppose to be here. We can not have another human here, which now knows.." He stopped and starred at me. "You are not running away?" He asked surprised. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms. "No, and why would I?" I asked. "Hmm, well it seems that the last time I showed my appearance." He then looked over at the couch and I looked over at what he was looking at. There I saw Casey hiding behind April. I was confused, but I just chuckled. "Which was to Casey, he didn't take my appearance far too well." Master Splinter said and I looked back at him. "Ah, now I see. But really sir, your appearance doesn't frighten me." I said with a smile. But he just looked at me. "Perhaps, but this doesn't mean I still trust you being here miss Isabelle." "Please sir, I haven't really done any harm." I said. "Please father." Mikey and Donnie said in unison. Master Splinter just stroked his beard, thinking.....

(Hey peeps, hoped you liked the chapter. Since I did, will update soon)