Chapter Three

(Isabelle's Pov)

It was late at night, but it was a cool night so me and April went to sit outside on the stairs. I put on a baseball hat and grabbed a jacket, not thinking I would need it but I brought it anyway. When I opened the door and stepped outside, the cool air hit me and it felt so good. April got the chills but she didn't mine it. We sat down and watched the cars go by and heard the noises of the city. "So April have you ever have a good laugh that you crashed on the floor" I said with a chuckle. "Well I don't think so, have you?" She said looking over to me. "Yeah many times" I said with a grin. "Well what made you laugh so hard?" "Well there was a time when I was looking up funny cat videos and (starts laughing)..there was this cat who saw itself in the mirror, and it made such a surprised face (keeps laughing) that I couldn't stop laughing. Then I fell out of my chair" I said with a straight face, but April was laughing so hard she was tearing up. All I could do was laugh. Then I heard something hit the ground and we both stop laughing. Both me and April turn our heads towards the sound and I saw a giant turtle. It was very tall and was wearing all this gear with a purple mask on, and was holding a bo-staff. I was very shocked that I stood and backed up while April was just looking at it. I stared at her then the turtle and then it started walking towards us. "Look dude we don't want trouble, just what do you want?" I asked. It looked at me surprised and took a step closer. "Y you're a girl?" It asked and held out it's hand and lifted my baseball hat. "Y yeah I'm a girl, and what are you?" I asked.

(April's Pov)

I couldn't believe Donnie was here, part of me was happy and the other was angry but I went with being happy he was here. He then walked over to Isabelle and was talking to her, I couldn't hear but then I heard Isabelle say "Yeah I'm a girl, and what are you?" "W well my name is Donnie, and I'm a mutant turtle" Donnie said still staring at Isabelle. "Ok so can you move away from me Donnie?" Isabelle said which made Donnie move away. "Thank you" Isabelle said crossing her arms. I looked over to Donnie and he was staring at me then hugged me. I hugged him back. "I know you never wanted to see me again but I just couldn't stay away from you" Donnie said then he let go and just looked at me. I just looked up at his reddish brown eyes and I felt really guilty for yelling at him and his brothers. "I'm sorry I got so angry and yelled at you guys, could you ever forgive me?" I said looking down at the ground. I felt a finger lift my face up at look up at reddish brown eyes. "Of course I forgive you April" Donnie said then he smiled showing his gap. I smiled and hugged him and he hugged me back. I heard a cough and I let go and turned towards Isabelle. "Sorry to break up this lovey dovy thing (gags) but I'm going back inside" Isabelle said and walked towards the door and turned back. "So April are you coming or you staying out here with your boyfriend" Isabelle said with a smirk which made me blush. "U uh yeah I I'm coming" I look over to Donnie who was blushing a deep red. "S so Donnie I I'll see you tomorrow hehe" I said and I kissed him on the cheek and walked over to Isabelle. I looked back and Donnie was looking at me beat red in the face and I waved him goodbye and I headed inside.
(Sorry it maybe short, hope you like it. Will update soon)