the horrid host club

School is hell.

After meeting the headmaster, ignoring the curious looks of my classmates and fighting the teachers to keep the box on my head, I was completely exhausted. I wanted absolutely nothing more then to go home and sleep.

My eyes darted towards the front of the classroom, my foot tapping against the polished classroom floor as I impatiently waited for the clock to strike 3:30.

tick. tock. tick. tock.

Could the damn thing move any slower? I bitterly thought. Letting out a soft sigh, I placed my elbow on the desk's wooden surface, before placing my chin down into the palm of my hand. I was bored, and tired. How could people stand coming to school?

I can never understand the choices these humans make.

ding.

Finally. I couldn't help but smile, watching students grab their things. Our teacher in the front tried getting out his last few words, before sighing in defeat knowing it was hopeless. The students looked a little too excited and wasted no time to exiting the class.

"Takahashi-san," Blinking once, I glanced over at Haruhi who approached my desk. We had most of our classes together, and whenever he tried speaking with me, two extremely identical twins would glare my way and steal him away. It wasn't like I minded, I was used to being alone. "How was your first day?" He gave me another smile, while I blinked twice.

"U-Uh," I stuttered, wiping my sweaty palms on my pants, "O-okay?" It sounded more like a question then a statement. God, why was I such a timid creature in front of others? I thought as I mentally hung my head in shame.

He let out a laugh, before glancing up at the clock. His smile dropped as he scowled before turning to me. He didn't look so enthusiastic anymore. "I have to go," He mumbled, uninterested, "Club duties."

"You're in a club?" I tilted my head, curiosity getting the better of me. Immediately, noticing my slip up, my face turned beet red, as I awkwardly cleared my throat. Why was I such a nosy person?

"Yeah," He replied, nodding his head, "It's the host club."

"H-Host club?" Where had I heard that before?

"Yeah, the Host Club. It's a club where seven guys, not including myself entertain girls." He explained, a smile adoring his face.

"Well, I actually went to check out Ouran because of Natsume,"

"There's Tamaki-senpai, the President of the club. He's actually one of the two founders, and is known as the "Princely" type."

"And I found out why he'd been failing his classes,"

"Then there's Kyoya-senpai, the vice-president. He's the second founder of the Host Club, he's the actual brains behind everything. He's known as the "Cool" type."

"He's apart of this Host Club, where gentlemen entertain young ladies."

"And after him there's Honey-senpai. His name is actually Mitsukuni Haninozuka, but everyone calls him Honey. He looks like a little kid but is actually 18 years-old. He's known as the "Boy Lolita" type."

"Oh! They accepted my challenge on turning you into a lady,"

"And then there's Mori-senpai. Like Honey-senpai, is name is actually Takashi Morinozuka, but everyone calls him Mori. He's known as the "Strong-Silent" type."

"Have fun!"

"And after them there's the Hitachiin twins; Kaoru and Hikaru. They're in our class. They're known as the "Mischievous" type."