Pride and Prejudice

Start from the beginning

"So tell us about yourself again." – Sally giggling

"Well hmmm, I graduated in University of Auckland in New Zealand, I actually have double bachelors in Philo and Arts and Literature but now run a few businesses my parents left for me. I race, scuba and sky dive, uhhh I like muay thai, Japanese food, I write poems, and now because of your friend here I have knowledge in dancing."

They mouthed a few wow and Jade seems so proud about it, I put a hand on her hand and whispered,

"Did I say the right words?"

She just smiled and nodded.

The rest of the night went smoothly; they finally reassured me that I'm cool maybe I get to convince them that I'm no lunatic, psychopath or Jade fetishist so I passed the interrogating phase.

After a few bottles of wine after our five course meal, we decided to go on our separate ways since it was already 12 midnight.

We're already driving back to Jade's condo, and since we get in car she hasn't stopped looking at me.

"Love? Is there something wrong? 'Cause if your looks could melt me I'd be a freaking juice right now." I teased

"Love love, Thank you, thank you for tonight; for interacting with some of the most important people in my life." She finally said putting her hand on mine which I held.

"Anything for you my dear Jade." I said looking at her and kissing the back of her hand.

"Before I forgot can you check the front compartment there, I may have left something?" I said acting normal

I was planning to surprise her again with two tickets to Europe, I've been planning to give it to her earlier that day but then I forgot.

As she opened the airline envelope while shifting her eyes back and forth from me and the envelope she's holding I asked her.

"Jade? Will you come with me on our first adventure?"

"YES!!!" she almost shouted in excitement we laughed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jade's

We're on our way to the airport in Batchi's car; we're flying to London for the two week vacation Alex planned for us. We would've hired a cab but then Batchi insisted that she wants to see us off.

"You guys be safe and enjoy okay?" Batchi reminded us

"Thanks Batch, We'll see you in two weeks time." Alex smiled and hugged her

"I'll call you when we get there." I promised

"You enjoy. Jadey" and we hugged

After she left we decided to have our luggage checked in, we're flying with Cathay Pacific and their service for first class passengers can easily be observed.

We have two hours more before the 15 hour connecting flight so we decided to just roam around the airport. Alex's not the type who's going to sit and wait for two hours. She loves to move and her curiosity about everything around her is that of a child.

"Love do you want to eat first? I'm up for Coffee and donuts."

"Sure love."

She then led me to a Starbucks; there was a long cue of people who were also thinking of having a shot of caffeine in their system before enduring the long haul of flight to Gatwick, so I just waited for Alex on a table near the entrance facing the waiting area.

I decided to continue reading the book I have in my bag, it was actually Alex's copy of Pride and Prejudice I was halfway and it's really interesting. It's the first classic book I've read.

I was already getting the hook of reading while occasionally looking at Alex, who's still in the middle of the line when someone approached me,

"Kitty has grown slightly more sensible from association with Jane and Elizabeth and distance from Lydia, and Lady Catherine eventually condescends to visit the Darcys." I heard a voice of a woman say

"Sorry?" I said looking up to the towering figure in front of me

And when I did, there I saw an expressive pair brown eyes, shoulder length brown wavy hair, softly chiseled jaw line and a thin line of her nose. She was wearing a white v-neck loose shirt and ripped skinny jeans and black boots. She actually looked like Alex at first look.

"That's the ending." She said proudly

"Wow spoiler alert?" I said sarcastically

"I just find it interesting to find a beautiful woman like you slouching over a Jane Austen master piece when you can be browsing a fashion magazine or something..."

"Wow and a judgmental too." I rolled my eyes

"Sorry I didn't mean to. You're just really pretty. Anyway, I should let you be. Sorry again." She then started leaving

But after a few steps she turned around and what she said made my heart stop.

"By the way, name's Althea. See you around Jade." She said grinning widely pointing to the boarding pass with my name on it.

She's who?!

Althea?!

a/n: Here's another chapter for you guys! uhh planning to end this story soon, 3-4 chapters more so we can move on. teehee!

Maybe I should update In Her Memory too eh? Let's see.

hahahaharastrokisshahahahahaikenathahaha