Surprise

The lights were out, the air quiet and soothing, but Don could hear everything. Water dripping from the ceiling. The wind whistling in the cracks, the guards breath, their heart, everything.

Don was in the corner, hugging his legs as he lent back and forth.

I remember everything, but I don't feel the same. I always feel cold, and my head feels like an anvil, yet light like a feather.

Don looked to his right, seeing a puddle forming. He crawled to it and looked at himself.

The black was almost everywhere, but his head. The top of his neck has the black separating like vains and closing in to his cheeks, the back of his head, chin and at the ends of his eyes.

His throat felt clogged as his vision blurred.

Don laid his head onto the palm if his hands as he laid down, feeling his frozen tears fell down his cheeks and dropping into the puddle.

'I'm so sorry.'

Don moved his hands and wiped away the tears, keeping his eyes on the his reflection.

I said things, bad things and meant ever word. I still want to kill April, and that makes me a monster. Wanting to kill, treating it like a game. That's what upsets me. Not you, me.

As Don calmed down, he looked at his eyes, trying to find his old self when in an instant, he saw something that flushed out his hope and dragged in fear.

Don stood up and backed away until he hit the wall.

He started to breathe heavier as he starred at the puddle.

No, no, no, no. I'm fine. That's not real, that's not real.

Don said this over again as he rubbed his eyes.

'What did you see?'

My eyes...

Don's hands started to shake.

'Show me.'

My eyes...

Then Don imaged his eyes normal, but it slowly changed. His red-brown eye color turned back as the white turned into a blood red and then his face appeared, showing a smile on his face.

Takashi didn't say another word.

Don tried to make his hands to stop shaking, but it didn't work. So he just slowly sat back down and then fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shhh, he's waking up."

Don opened his eyes slightly and saw a bright light that burned the soul of his eye.

So he tried to move his hand, but something hot stopped his arm from moving.

"If you are going to cut me open, I would use the sharpest chainsaw you have, but that might not work sense a misale didn't leave a skratch on me."

Then Don heard a loud snap and a female giggle.

"I'm not going to cut you open, that i stupid. I want to know..."

"Why I haven't tried to do this."

As soon as he finished his last few words, blow fire at the light so he could see and went through the metal straps. Then he lent on the wall while crossing his arms and legs.

When Don looked up and saw the woman, he saw that she was wearing a white lab coat with black gloves, her hair was brown and up in a bun. She wore black glasses and had a pencil in her bun. She also wore black slip on shoes and a white t-shirt with black skinny jeans. The last thing Don noticed was that her ID was on her lab coat. It said Lilly Bell Harmonie, age twenty-three, height five four, weight hundred five, 5691.