The Experiment

Light appeared from the wall in front Don, it was gone and the light was so bright that he had close his eyes. And that was when the ringing stopped.

Don put his hands away from his ears and moved them in front of his eyes so he could see better.

"Hello Takashi, nice to see that you're awake."

Don saw to shadow figures coming at him, but he was too cold to move.

When they grabbed him they were hot, boiling hot but Don didn't jump, he didn't react because they were warming up his arms.

They dragged Don out of the ice box, to outside.

The sun was out an Don's eyes were starting to get used to the light.

The grass and its soil was so warm, the Sun's heat waves collided with his scaly skin, so warm and calming.

The figures that were dragging Don pushed him to the ground, but Don moved his knees to his chest and dug his feet to the ground and stood up.

He opened his eyes wide and looked around, seeing Foot soilders and Kranng were surrounding him in one giant circle. Behind them were trees that lead to darkness.

Jim was in front off him.

"So Don, how do you feel."

"Warm, and thanks for the cooling room. It was lovely."

Jim started circularing around Don.

"And the music."

"Devastating."

Jim took out a chain and spun it around his fingers.

"So when will Takashi come out."

That is what you want.

"When we are far from the Kranng."

Jim stopped and smiled.

"Perfect."

Don heard chains then a whoosh.

Don jumped and flipped in Jim's direction.

When he landed something hit him in the back of the neck.

He stopped and pulled it out. He looked at it then felt himself changing. His wings went in, scales turning into skin and green, and his plastron grew back. But something was different, he felt a cool breeze on his back.

He looked and saw that his shell wasn't growing back, and his tail was long and the tip was black.

"F*ck."

"So Don, this is you. You no longer have protection on your back."

Don started to feel weak at his knees.

"What did you do to me?"

Don dropped the dart and feel to his kees.

Jim walked closer to Don.

"The Kranng made something so it would be easier to do the experiment."

Don wanted to punch Jim in the f*cking face, but his arms were frozen to his side.

Jim looked at the robot Foot soilders.

"Put him in the lab, and no need for chains."

Jim walked off as Don got dragged off in the opposite direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Foot robots strapped Don's wrist and ankles to the corners to a metal table and Don saw that there was a metal ball with a big needle over him.

Sh*t, Takashi can you help me?

'I just wanted to be human, a regular human, but they keep coming back. Why? Why?'

Takashi faded away in Don's head, but Don noticed that Takashi said this like a little boy curled up in a ball in a dark room alone, scared and confused.

Then Kranng walked into the room, about five. Two went to the computer and the other three went somewhere were Donnie couldn't see.

"Bring in the ones that are known as prisoners."

Don looked at the door way and saw Leo, Mikey and Raph.

No!

Their mouths were covered with duck tape, but their eyes showed what they wanted to say.

A tear feel down Don's face, and that was when he could move his arms again.

The Kranng chained his brothers to the wall in front of him and that was when Don tried to get out, struggling to get out.

Then the ball with the needle swooshed down and sapped Don on his forehead which looked like pink lightning bolts.

Don's whole body tensed up and the pain ringed fire. Smoke came off his skin and Don yelled in pain.

Don could hear chains and banging were his brothers were.

Then what seemed like forever, it stopped and Don laid silent on the metal table, closing his eyes, feeling relief.

When he opened his eyes the needle was back down and Don was to slow, it already stabbed threw its way in his head, making fire explode all over his head.

Don yelled on the top of his lungs, his muscles tensing up.

'NO! LEAVE ME ALONE! NOT AGAIN! NOT AGAIN!'

"HELP!"

Don was using all of his strength to get out, when that wasn't working he started to cut his way, but a lot of Kranng came over, putting more strapson his legs and over his plastron, which was disappearing, his skin growing into black and scaly, teeth sharpening, spikes along his back, wings growing.

"KRANNG COMMANDS KRANNG TO KNOWN AS HERE!"

"YOU WILL NOT DO THIS AGAIN!"

Takashi was here and p*st.

Takashi blow fire at the Kranng, making the real selves came out of the stomach and squrm off, making it easier to brake free.

Next thing Takashi broke the metal sraps and extra, but the needle kept him down.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"

"I'm afraid Kranng can't do the thing said by Takashi."

Takashi pulled it out of his head with no blood and scar.

He breathed fire at the computer.

Next he ripped the chains off of Don's brothers, but something happened, something in his head caused pain in his legs so he couldn't run.

'I feel pain? How?'

Then he fell to the ground and lights out.

What did they do to me?