He rolled his eyes and sat in my seat. He reached for my soda and Mia snatched it from his grasp.

"Pregnant girl's crazy."

I rolled my eyes and went under water. I came back up and Gabbie had her arms crossed.

"You're not my father Mason."

"No, but I'-"

"Then shut it."

She barked. 

"Dayum."

I said under my breath. He gave me a death glare and I glared back.

"Pregnant girl's crazy."

I said in all seriousness. He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

That night I showered and got dressed in a black tank top and jeans. I curled my hair and tossed it around a bit to make messy but neat. I wore my black vans and didn't bother with makeup. I walked down the stairs and smiled to my mom. I stood in the mirror at the bottom of the stairs and fixed my hair. I snapped a quick selfie and my mom was in the background flipping me off. I laughed and sent it to Gabbie and Mia. My mom and I took another decent selfie and I posted it on Instagram with the caption "Two milf's in one pic, be blessed" with an angel emoji, just to be funny. I sat on the couch and searched through the channels and was bored instantly. My phone went off and i seen Aubriee's name. 

Received ;

Aubdadddy;

What are you doing tonight?

Fuck. Her and Gabbie still aren't talking. I called Gabbie and she answered on the first ring.

"Hello?"

"hey, guess who just texted me?"

"uhh, Eli?"

"No. Aubriee."

She groaned. 

"How many of us are going?"

She asked. 

"Me, you, Eli, Maia, Mason, Teagan, and Noah."

"Okay, so me and Teagan, you and Elijah, Mason and Maia, and Noah's left alone. I guess she can come."

"Okay, texting her now."

Sent;

We're going to Applebee's get dressed and come. 

Received;

Is that ok with queen B??

Sent;

Why wouldn't it be???

"Is she coming or not?"

Gabbie asked and I could hear her getting agitated. 

Received;

getting ready now... 

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'll text you when we're ready."

"Okay, see you soon."

"Ok. Bye"

"Bye."