"F-Fuck baby, you're so hard~" Mark growled as he disconnected the kiss, "Maybe you can help with that and then I can do the same as a return~" I purred, he smirked and nodded quickly flipping us over so he was on top. Mark trailed hot kisses down my chest and onto my inner thighs as he licked the wet spot on my boxers. "Mark!" I moaned as I bucked my hips forwards, I heard him chuckle as he licked the spot again. Being a little fucking tease as he took his time to pulled down my boxers.

Once my boxers were finally off he wasted no time as he licked up my shaft. I moaned softly as I threw my head back. Gripping onto the sheets as one hand moved up to my mouth, curling up into a fist as I bit on it lightly. He teased my throbbing cock as he lead slow licks up my dick. "F-Fucking hell Mark!" I growled, he smirked as he finally took in my tip, sucking on it as I moaned in pleasure. My fist blocking most of the sounds as I didn't want to be loud. Mark sucked the tip as he swirled his tongue around it.

He teased the tip for a little bit as he slowly took more inside his mouth. Mark hollowed his cheeks as he sucked harder, humming a slight tune as it sent vibrations towards my cock. I moaned loudly as the grip on the sheets. Using his tongue to lick up and down my shaft he sucked and moaned against my dick. We made eye connection, as my half lidded eyes met his. He noticed me biting on my fist as he sucked he took my hand and placed it in his hair. I moaned loudly as I tangled my fingers inside his hair. Pulling slightly as I didn't want to hurt him.

Mark continued as he sucked and hummed, making me trembled with unbelievable pleasure. I moaned his name loudly as I tangled my fingers inside his raven hair. It wasn't long until he deep throated me, taking my dick whole as his nose touched my stomach. He took a deep breath through his nose as he went back up and all the way down again. I moaned as he went faster, bobbing his head up and down on my cock as he was able to get the whole thing in without gagging. Constant moans left my mouth as my face was pure red, eyes were barely open as a trail of saliva connected on each end of my lips.

After minutes of countless teasing and pleasure I finally felt that pool of warmth build up in my lower abdomen. Knowing I was close I warned Mark, "L-Love, I-I'm close!" I squeaked out as more moans left my mouth. My warning only caused him to go faster, bobbing his head until his nose reached my stomach and going back up until he tasted the precum oozing tip. I arched my back as my grip on his hair tighten, he moaned loudly as that sent vibrations, as it ran up and down my cock making it twitch.

I screamed his name as my whole body went into a pleasure fest. Twitching, shaking,trembling in overwhelming pleasure as it sent me into a shock. My vision turning white as I shook violently, arching my back further as I let out a long lingering moan of Mark's name. My legs trembled in pleasure as my dick twitched as it shot out a hot spurt of cum. Mark moaned as he swallowed most of my cum, leaving the rest to slip out his mouth and onto my dick. He gave a few more goes at the tip as I was overly sensitive. As he was well aware of this, he kept teasing me. What seemed like hours of endless pleasure he finally got off my cock. Going down to lick the remaining cum off.

I was a panting mess, trying to regulate my breathing being a difficult task as of right now. I was no longer holding a grip on anything, as my arms just rested there on my sides. I looked up at Mark as he had a smirk, proud that he made me feel feeble. He licked the cum that was on his upper lip.

After a minute of relentless panting from the both of us, I caught my second wind as I flipped us over. Me now being on top of him. I smirked, now it was my time to have some fun with him. I led wet kisses down his chest and towards his boxers. With a cocky grin he laid back and relaxed.

I got to his boxers as I licked the wet spot that was clearly visible. He groaned in pleasure as he shut his eyes. I mouthed the spot as he moaned in pleasure. I took the hem of his boxers in my teeth as I slowly brought it down. His leaky tip, oozing of precum as I took my sweet merry time to suck it. I licked the walls of his shaft as I got a little of his precum on my tongue. Tasting the salty substance, I smirked as I put my soft lips over his tip.