I felt the bed dip in as someone else sat on the bed. I looked over to see Mark with a concerned face "Penny for your thoughts?" he asked as he sat the pizza down. Should I tell him? I really do fucking hate lying to him. But, I don't even know if it's my father or not!

"Nothing really..." I trailed on, Mark's been catching onto how nervous I've become. But in sheer luck he dropped it. "Alright..." he grabbed the box and opened it, placing a slice of pizza on a plate and handing it to me. "Thanks Love." I said as I took the pizza, hissing slightly from how hot it was.

I lay my head on his shoulder as we continued to watch the movie and eat. The movie was called "The Best of Me" was a romance movie. Which was nice to see with Mark, after the movie was over I was full from pizza. Setting it down I looked over at Mark who had sauce on his upper lip. I giggled as he noticed me "What's so funny Clover?" he asked, I grinned as I kissed him, cleaning him from the red sauce.

"You had sauce on your lip, it's gone now!" I giggled as he smiled, pulling me in for another kiss.

(Warning: This is where the smut begins, please, if you are sensitive towards this please skip until further notice. You other kinky and dirty bastards who wanted me to continue that make out session. Here you go! Enjoy and stay smutty my friends *tips fedora hat*)

But he pinned me up against his bed, I was surprised at first but he kissed me again. Licking my bottom lip as he asked for an entrance, I parted my lips as I let him in. He roamed my mouth as he used one of his hands to trail up and down my body. I shivered as his hands we're cold as a small moan came from me.

He immediately took over dominance over my mouth, sucking on my tongue as he enjoyed the small moans and squeaks that I made. He pulled away from the kiss as he took off his shirt as well for mine. I ran my hand up and down his toned chest as he went back into kiss me.

I was the first to pull away as I panted heavily "Love... What about Tim?" he smiled and kissed my neck, causing me to tilt my head so he can have a better access. "He isn't here Clover, he went to a friend's house for the weekend. Relax and enjoy this, alright?" he whispered into my ear as he began to nibble on my neck again. I let out a small moan as "O-Okay, Love..." I stammered out, he chuckled as he searched for my sweet spot. His lips kissed upon a sensitive part on my neck, making me moan his name.

Mark smirked as he sucked and nibbled on that spot making me moan and close my eyes in pleasure. His hands trailing up and down my chest, my face was a beet red as I pulled him closer to me. I grinded against him, we were both hard for each other. Mark kept sucking and nibbling on my neck until a noticeable hickey formed. I panted as I opened my eyes half way, he was staring at me with a soft smile as he kissed my lips.

I smirked as I changed our position, I was now on top of his lap, both legs on either side of him as I straddled Mark. I now grinded my ass against his cock as I connected us in a kiss, he moaned throughout the kiss as so did I. We grinded against each other moaning in sync, as we were still connected into the kiss my hands traveled to his pants. Pulling at the material as I undid the buttons as I undid the buttons and unzipped the zipper, I felt how hard Mark really was.

This is actually the farthest we went with each other over the past five months of dating. I slowly palmed him through his boxers, he moaned as he went towards my pants. He took them completely off as he left me in my boxers. Mark used his thumb to draw circles into my inner thigh, "M-Mark!" I moaned as I grinded against him, "I-I want your pants off..." he chuckled and nodded. Taking off his pants as I saw the outline of his dick. I bit my lip as I looked back at him, tackling him into another heated kiss.