Love in the Underworld (Hades x OC)

AN: This is a love story for one of my favorite disney villains Hades. Plus, it kinda pays tribute to Percy Jackson and one of my favorite characters from that series. Just read on and find out!

Maria's P.O.V

Why is he following me? This mysterious stranger, but the weird thing is his hair was blue flames. He always saves me from the bullies. I'll have to ask him myself I guess. I left my house and saw him in the shadows like always, but this time I turned and walked towards him instead of towards town. "Why are you following me?" I asked him. "What makes you think I'm following you?" He asked me. "I always see you in the shadows, and I see you sending your little...minions to take of the people that are always mean to me. Now, why are you following me?" "Don't you know who I am?" He smiled casually like I was supposed to know. "No, who are you?" "I am Hades, the God of Death and the Underworld." His smile grew. I dropped my purse. "D-Does t-this mean i-i'm going to d-die soon?" "Actually, your death date is pretty far away, and I'm making sure it stays that way." "But why would you want to do that?" "Well this is kinda akward, but I think I have developed a little crush on you..." Was he actually blushing? "Aw, but gods can't be with mortals right?" I asked, kinda upset because I was beginning to like him. "Right, which is why I'm trying to protect you so that you don't die earlier then you need to." I smiled. "Thank you Hades, that means a lot." I kissed his cheek and walked away with a big smile.

Hade's P.O.V

She walked away, her kiss still lingering on my cheek. She kissed me, wow. "Hades, Zeus has demanded to see you." Hermes said as he flew down next to me. "Really?! Great, as if I wasn't already busy enough." When I got to Olympus, Zeus seemed to be angry about something. "What do you want Zeus?" I asked him. "I saw you with Maria." He said. "Ok, and?" "You can't be in love with mortals! If you are with her again, I will banish her down to the Underworld forever!" Zeus said, becoming even angrier. "What? You can't do that!" "YES I CAN! DON'T THINK I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN WHAT YOU DID TO MY SON!" "Ok fine, let's just drop it and act like it never happened. I won't be around her again."

Maria's P.O.V

I walked outside and ran into one of my bullies, I don't even know her name. "Hey brat! Are you going to the library like the nerd you are?" She asked me. "Oh shut up." I whispered. "What was that?" "I SAID SHUT UP!"I smacked her and began to run away, but one of her friends grabbed me and threw me into the dirt. "You're going to regret that you bitch!" She yelled at me as her and her friends began to kick me. I began to cough and saw blood land on my hand. "STOP! You'll kill her!" Hades suddenly appeared and burned them. When they ran off, I felt Hades pick me up bridal style and hold me close. "It's ok Maria, i'm here." He whispered to me. "HADES! I SAID STAY AWAY!" I heard a loud voice yell. "But, she was going to die." I heard Hades say. "WELL NOW SHE IS BANISHED TO THE UNDERWORLD FOREVER!"I heard the voice say again. "Maria, i'm so sorry, but now you are banished and forced to live in the Underworld forever. This is all my fault." "Hades, I love you. I want to be with you forever." "Really?" "Yes. Thank you for saving me, again."

Maria went to the Underworld with Hades and they both finally felt happiness. After a few years, Maria became Hades' wife. Soon after that, she gave birth to a baby boy with black hair, who they named Nico. (my favorite Percy Jackson character!!!!)

AN: I hope you like it. This is my first Disney oneshot ever.