Chapter Five

While Jay was being raped for a month, I had never felt so free in my entire life. Its like this weight has been lifted off my shoulder. It was all over the news that he was missing and stuff but I really didn't care and don't get me wrong I stilled loved him, but he needs to be punished. My mom is happy, she started going back on business trips with dad now that she didn't have to worry about me anymore. I had become strong and independent. I opened up alot too, I started talking to people and I made alot of friends. I had two new best friends Kyle and Paige and yes its that Kyle and Paige, turns out they always wanted to be my friend but I was too busy obsessing over Jayden to notice them. I even helped Kyle opened up with his sexuality more. Well at first I was surprise when he kissed me, but I had immediately kissed him back and it felt really good. We ended up kissing for hours before, he talked to me about his feelings and told me that he was crushing on Riley for a long time, but he was confused whether or not he liked boys or not and I was approachable to him, so he thought he would come out to me. I told him about my feelings for Jayden and he was surprised that I still loved him after everything he had done to me. We spent the rest our time, talking about every and everything.

I reached out to Riley and it was pretty easy. I don't know if it was because I was more social or that made him talk to me. Riley was more obvious about his sexuality than Kyle. The whole time he was talking to me, he was staring at my lips, until I just leaned forward and kissed him and he immediately reacted. I pulled away from him and he was blushing and started to apologise, but I flicked him off and told him about Kyle's love for him and he blushed at that and started confessing to me his feelings. Kyle lived exactly beside Jayden, I never noticed that before. I guess I was too busy obsessing over him to notice. Riley and I had come over to Kyle's house to help them start date or something.

We were all in Kyle's room and he was blushing like crazy as Riley was openly checking him out. They were doing this for about an hour before I got mad and grabbed Kyle and pushed him in Riley's lap and put their lips together and threaten them if they did not starting making out, I'll castrate them both. They started kissing and Kyle got comfortable in Riley's lap and I left the room and headed downstairs to give them privacy. I missed Jayden, I want to kiss him and to be in his arms. I love him so much, I can't wait for him to be home.

Laying in my room in the basement or my Jayden Kingdom as I like to call, I couldn't help but think about Jay, his parents should find him in the next couple of hours. The past month has been eventful and kind of lonely without Jay. So many things have changed. I don't feel as obsessed with Jay as I used to be. In fact am getting out this bed and asking my mother to clear that room and burn everything inside it, that's of Jay. I no longer need it, I guess as things will be different. I'm no longer obsessed with Jayden, but I still love him.

I was going over to Jay's house with my parents tomorrow to welcome him home. My mom was telling me that his parents weren't happy that he was coming back and that made me upset, Jayden's mom is even pregnant, its like they are replacing him. They should be happy that he did not cost them that much to get him back, it cost more for me. But I guess that really is not my business.

I had made a small chocolate cake for Jay, since he loves chocolate so much. I was feeling nervous as both my parents and I were walking up to the door.

"Don't worry son, I'm sure he will be happy to see you again." My father assured me.

We were greeted by Jay's mom and she fussed over my sweater, that she gave me a while back, deep purple, Jay's favorite color. We all went inside and I asked about Jay and they said he was in his room. I went up to his room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard him say, it was soft and unlike Jay, but it sounds cute. I pulled the door and went inside and closed it back. He was laying on his bed wearing a gray shirt and black shorts. I went over to him and presented the cake to him and he sat up. He took the cake from me and rest it on his bedside table before he looked up at me.

"I'm so sorry for the way that I treated you, I now know what you have been through and its one of the worst experience yet. They were so horrible to me, my ass still hurts from all the pounding they did to me. They ripped me a couple of times, they slamed me in the wall, they-they." Jay didn't finished as he began to cry and I hugged him close to my body and he cried on my shoulders for hours and I stayed there with him.

Jay and I have been dating ever since he got back. It's now our last day at school, tomorrow will be our graduation. We both have new siblings I had a sister and he had a brother. Paige one of bestie and also Jay's friend, told us that the tables have turned and now Jay was the obsessed one. I was the only he really talk to or hang with, he only had pictures of me or me and him in his phone. His room was decorated in mountains of pictures of us and me, it was really cute. I remember when I was like that, we were just prefect for each other. We even are thinking we should get married after we finish school and guess what we are going to the same university and we are studing the same thing, so we can take over our fathers joint company. We are planning to be together forever and there is nothing stopping us.

We love each other and we are obsessed with each other. Although Jay is more obsessed with me than I am with him.

--------+----------------+-----------------+-------
The end of my twisted little book. I'm weird so if you found this book strange, well you now, know the reason why. *Teddy out*