Chapter Three

Tay cuddle with me the whole night as we watched a marathon of horror movies all night and ate popcorn and chocolate and drank tons of soda. By the time I woke up, its was already 1pm and we had missed school. Tay was holding my hand and he was staring at me and his lips were only inches apart from my mind. I leaned over and pecked his lips before I turned on my side, my back now facing him. My heart was beating fast and I could feel the pulse hammering, I can't believe I did that. He snaked his hands around my waist and brought his body flushed against mine. He was breathing in the back of my neck, before he started kissing the back of neck. He put his hand under my pajama shirt, and started rubbing my chest before he was pinching my nipples and a moan escaped my lips and he began sucking on the back of my neck. I was sure he was leaving marks there.

"Jay, I'm sleepy, I'll continue a next time," he said as his hand went limp around me and he stopped kissing my neck. Only his soft snores and his breathe against my neck let me know he was really sleeping. But how can he still want to sleep, he was sleeping long before me.

I slipped out of bed and went to the kitchen. I warmed up mac and cheese I had in the fridge and made myself a cup of coffee and sat in the living room watching some random show on the television. I got up about an hour later and washed my dishes and went and took a shower, putting on a sweat pants and a T-shirt I sat on the bed neck to Tay's sleeping form. He looked really cute and I thought about me kissing him and the lips. I think I'm really am gay now, I don't want to be gay, I want to be straight so I would not take advantage of Tay, because I know I will, but no matter many girls I slept with or how many girls I dated I still felt this strong attraction to him. Its not like I don't like him, I'm in love with him, but I have certain desires and I don't want to put them on him. He's been through a lot and I kept thinking, what if he remembers, what if he has a relapse and thought I was hurting him. I don't know want to put him through that situation.

I remember when he just got back home from the incident and I went to visit him and he would flinched at my every touch and sounds. He started crying when I hugged him and kissed his cheeks. He really thought I was going to hurt him. But his parents had explained to me that the people who had kidnapped him, did horrible things to him and that simple gestures that I do, might remind him of what happened to him. But as I grew up, I realized I wanted to do the very thing his kidnappers did. I tried to distance myself from him, but that only made him depressed, so much that he stopped eating, talking and going to school. It took me a whole week to make him talk again, so I never distanced myself from him again. So I've just been dating girls that looked like him, I would date boys too, but I felt like I was cheating on him, even though we were not together. So I've never dated boys.

Tay was now turning in his sleep, I looked at him and saw that he was sweating and he had a grim expression on his face. I took the covers off him and he opened his eyes and suddenly hugged me and started crying. He crawled into my lap, his chest against mine, his face against my neck. He was shaking and crying and was just thinking about his ass on my crotch.

"Why are you crying?" I asked him, because I didn't like when he cried. I felt so awkward when someone is crying around me.

He let go of me and looked at me. "I'm in love with you Jayden and I'm not joking either. I dreamt that you didn't want me to be around you anymore and you shouted at me and said bad things to me. I was so scared and alone. You won't ever do that to me right?" He asked me, looking hopeful.

"I won't ever do that to you Tay, you're my best friend. Taylor I'm in love with you too. But Tay I can't be with you."

"Why not, you can't be worried about your parents because they know I'm in love with you already. I told them and plus everyone at school already thinks we're dating so there is no trouble there. So why can't you be with me." He asked, his voice sounded weak. I pulled him out of my lap and stood up and turned my back to him.

"Taylor, I have needs you can't satisfy and I don't want to force you. Taylor I want to do the very same things those men did to you and I know you still have nightmares about it."

"I don't mind if its you, I'm willing to do anything you want me to do."

"Really, you would?" I asked as I spinned around to face him, I know he would do it, but I want to see how far he would go. "Take off all of your clothes." He looked at me shocked, before he stood up and took off all his clothes. He wasn't looking at me, he was looking to the side.

"Okay now let me have sex with you." I said trying to push him to his limits. His body tensed, as he began to shake and he stared at me with wide eyes.

"Umm, o-okay." He replied and I could hear the terror in his voice. "Can you not be rough and use lots of lube." He asked still shaking.

"You know I like it rough Tay, I've always told you and I don't have any lube." I sighed. "Its obvious that you are scared to do this and you are only doing this because I asked you. Tay your shaking." I said as I could see how terrified he was.

"I'm not scared, its just that I'm nervous." He replied as he got on the bed and pushed his faced down into the bed and pushed up his nice ass up in the air. He spread his legs, so I could get full view of his pink pud, that look like it was calling me to push into it. He turned his red face towards me.

"Go on, you can do what you want to me." Tay replied as the tears spilled out of his eyes. At that moment I realized that I was making him relive one of the moments from his incident. This is why I can't be with him, I don't want to hurt him like this.

I went over to him and picked him up and put him in my lap and hugged him as he started to cry harder. He kept saying please don't live me and my heart sank at what he was saying.

"Maybe you should go home, I'll call your mom. Taylor we need to stay away from each other for awhile." I said to him, but he started crying harder and holding me tight.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please don't leave me. I promise I will do whatever you want me to do. I'm sorry please forgive me." He said as he was crying. I think Taylor is obsessed with me, I just cause him pain and he is still willing to do whatever I asked him to do. I tried to pull him off me but he was holding onto me tight. I finally pushed him off me and he tried to reach out to my but I moved his hands out of the way. I was at my room door when I felt him latch onto my leg.

"Let go of me, your acting weird. Taylor I finally believe what Ariel was telling me, your obsessed with me. I know about your little room in the basement. I saw what you were doing. Only a crazed obsessed stalker has rooms like that. I just thought you like me, but am sorry Taylor you need some help." I said as I kicked him in the stomach and he fell on the ground holding his stomach and screamed in pain. I used that opportunity to grab my room key off my dresser and locked the room with Taylor wincing in pain.

I leaned against the door and slid to the bottom. I didn't mean to kick him, I just wanted him to let go. But thinking of all the things he did and say, how could I not realize he was obsessed with me.

I called his mom and told her what happened. She was surprisingly calm. In less than five minutes, they were here. Tay's mom and dad. They looked at me angrily, as I unlocked the door and Mr. Hilton picked him up, he looked unconscious. They both left glaring bullet holes into my body.

I fell asleep that night, thinking about all the accusations that were made about Tay and they all seem real now.

Obsessed (BoyxBoy) #Wattys2015On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara