So does Taylor (Chapter 12)

Start from the beginning

After I finished laughing I texted the guys. I was surprised when Jack, Nash, and Carter walked into my room.

"What are you guys doing here," I asked.

"We were already here. I came with Cameron," Nash answers.

"I bet you did," Jack says smirking.

"Fuck off."

"Well I came to work on the History project remember," Carter tells me.

"Oh, yeah. Where's Jacob," I ask.

"He went on some date with Mahogany to apologize for or celebrate something. I don't know their relationship is weird," Nash answers.

I nod my head. "And I came to leave your motorcycle. The boys are making dinner and invited us to dinner," Jack tells me.

"Cool," I say standing up and walking to my closet. I find my favorite tank top and bandana put them on. They are my favourite because they're Shawn's favorite on me.

When I get out of the closet I look at the guys and they're all daydreaming and smiling. What the Hell?

"Okay what's going on here?"

"What," they all say pulling out of their daydreams.

"Guys really. I can tell something's up. Why are you all so happy," I ask. They smile even bigger.

"JJ agreed to give me chance to prove that I still love him," Jack says.

"Cameron and I have grown closer. I think I'm going to ask him out soon," Nash answers.

"Matt and I had sex the other," Carter tells us. We all look at him surprised.

"How did you pull off that," Nash asks.

"Well we were arguing about something at the institute. It got really heated and the next I know we're in my bed and he was riding me. It was the best sex of my life," he says.

"Well congrats dude. Now you can move on," Jack says patting Carter's back.

"But I don't want to move on," Carter whines. "I still crave his touch. It was different from my other bangs. I liked just touching him and I don't mean sexually, I mean like holding hand and stuff. You know I'm not a big cuddler, but after sex that's all I wanted to do. To hold him in my arms and never let go."

I chuckle a little. "Dude. That means you like like him," I say. He groans into my pillow saying "I know." We all start laughing.

We hear a knock on the door. Jack opens it and Tristen is standing there wearing a mini white apron. "The food is almost done. You guys need to to set the table," he says before running back to the kitchen.

We walk out and I see Shawn cooking. I walked over to him and grab him around the waist. He gasp then sees it's me and relaxes.

"What you makin," I ask.

"Just finishing cooking the carne asada," he says.

"What's that?"

"Grilled meat."

"Ohhh." I kiss his neck before letting go and helping the guys set up the table. I see Aaron and Hayes helping set the table and help with the food. The food is soon finished and put on the table. It is Mexican rice, liquid beans, and The Carny Assomething.

"So did anything happen at school after we left," Shawn asks.

"Not really. Except Skate punched Dillon Rupp," Jack says.

Nash was smirking. Probably because Dillion kept hitting Cameron when he came out as gay.

"Why," I ask. "I thought they hated each other."