Epilogue

-First edit (let me know if you find any more mistakes.)

--->IMPORTANT! I have a few new Books out! Take a look on my profile.

COMMENT! I want to know what you think!!!!! Oh and don't forget to vote!

"Hey don't touch that!" I squeal. Beth moves my white wedding dress upward and exposes my underwear.

"Alex we have to make sure he can be able to take these off easily."

I groan.

"I'm seven months pregnant why would he want to fuck a cow?"

Beth laughs causing one of her sisters to laugh to.

"For one, wasn't it just two nights ago we had to leave the house because your certain somebody was fucking the cow really loudly?"

I blush red.

Beth lowers my dress after she scoots up my guarder a little bit more.

"All done." She cheers.

The large wooden door opens. Ignoring it I take a look at my dress in the mirror.

"It's time!" Micah pops his head in.

"Micah! Your not suppose to be in here!" Lucy, his wife yells and stands up.

"What!?" He shrugs. "I'm the one marrying them. I think I have the right, but any ways it's time."

I feel nerves set in me. "Lets begin!" Jeff barges in and grabs my arm.

"I'm gonna be walking you down the isle." I smile and and wrap my arm around him. He walk to the front of the doubles doors in between the outside and altar.

I can't help, but wish my father was here. I know he's in my heart, but it's different.

All my bridesmaids line up and I can't help but have a smile spread across my lips.

"The bride is last. Ladies your out first!" Our wedding director yells.

Micah disappears and I know he's at the front of the alter.

Fix you by cold starts play up and the doors open.

One by one my brides maids walk out.

Beth is the last one before me. "You ready?" Jeff asks.

I breath.

"Yes." we start to walk as my hand holds flowers and my dress is being held up my Fiona.

Little Jonah and Josh where my rings holders they went just before Beth.

My eyes are down away from everyone's aw and stares.

I finally look up and see Blake's eyes. I can't help, but let my smile grow and memories of us start to replay.

The thoughts of when Blake threw me over his shoulder and our first real kiss replay in my mind.

It feels like years ago but in reality it's been almost a year. I see Blake's eyes go wide as he sees me in my swollen glory.

I get to the stand and Micah asks who gives me to Blake and Jeff answers with a smart ass answer.

I roll my eyes as I start to marry the one I love.

I can't help but stare at him in a tux. He's so hot I can't wait to rip it of--"

"Babe?"

"Hmm?" I hear laughs and I blush.

"Oh sorry." Micah repeats what he said and tells me to say my vows.

"Blake. It's hard to sum up what you are to me... but if I gonna do it this is how I would say it. You are fucked up to the core." people snicker a little.