Strong...

A very strong arm laid across my chest once again, but this time it does not bother me because I know that this arm belongs to Blake... but then again the arm belongs to a cold hearted killer...

My eyes feel heavy from the crying, my whole body aches still specially my hand.

I open my eyes to see Blake's hand across my belly holding me close.
His head laying a little below my belly.

His soft snores rise and fall and I can't help but smile. He looks so relaxed and young. He doesn't look like he's on the job... Well I really don't know what they look like on the job, but he just looks happy.

I lift up my swollen hand and run my fingers through his hair.

This is so wrong Alex!

His black shirt clings to his skin from his over heating body, and I feel like he wore it so I wouldn't get mad.

I don't make any attempt to move away from him knowing well enough that when he wakes we will have to go back to reality, but I do keep running my hand through his soft unruly curly hair.

You don't know what mood he will be in Alex that's why you don't want him to wake up!

Ignoring my rude thought I look out the window it looks cloudy and dark, but a little light coming in, it must be early morning, and I think it's going to rain.

"Good morning." blake's groggy voice fills the room.

I slightly jump at the sudden noise, but collect my self.

"Hi." is all I get out and I blush.

Really Alex? blushing?

"You like playing with my hair?" he asks staying in his spot not attempting to move.

My hand stops moving. I hadn't realized I was still running my hand through his hair.

I didn't think about it before, but it relaxes my nerves.

"I guess so... it's relaxes me." I give a shy smile even though I know he can't see me because his head is facing downwards.

He shifts and looks up at me.

"You don't have to stop. It calms me too."

We look into each other's eyes for what feels like hours.

"I have to go to work." I finally brake the silents.

"Same." He closes his eyes and I shift in the bed pulling away from him feeling the rush of coldness.

I shiver feeling goosebumps form.

"Don't leave." his panic tone scares me. His face pales and looks full of sorrow and grief.

This man is going to be the end of me.

Im standing at the side edge of the bed looking at Blake's grey ash eyes.

"I'm not leaving... well I am... I have work and I really need to pee." it's the truth I do have work and my bladder is about to explode.

He nods his head closing hi eyes and taking in a breath.

This man in front of me is so confusing.

Mean.

Rude.

Sad.

Funny.

Charming.

Caring.

And full of grief, sorrow and regret, and it all terrifies me, but what scares me more is that he doesn't show any of the emotions unless we are alone.

Why me?

I start to walk towards the door to the hall, but once again he stops me.

"You can use my bathroom I will get some clothes for you from your room." He looks nervous.

He runs his hands through his hair.

Blake nervous? Please. Push! No!

I nod and rework my rout and go into Blake's bathroom locking the door behind me.

I go to the restroom and finally relieve my self. After I finish walk over to the counter on the bathrrom.

The large room with cream colors has a spiral walk in shower and a two sink.

I look into the large mirror. So much has happened in a little over 24hours.

I kissed my boss.

I kissed a man in the mafia.

I'm in danger from a man whom I have no idea.

I think back to Max's kiss. His kiss was wanting, but really that's all I could feel then coming to Blake's his kiss was soft, needing, and attentive.

I run my fingers over my lips and smile.

Im falling for Blake and I don't know how to stop.

I take in my attire. I've never seen this night gown before, I guess it's his sisters or something, but what I don't get is why didn't he just get my clothes?

I move my eyes towards my face and it makes me gasp.

My face is swollen and pale. My eyes are red and my lips are full, and very pink.

I look at my self shocked.

A soft nock comes from the door and I hear movement.

"Yes?" I ask softly afraid that if I spoke up I would lose my voice.

"Um, I brought you your clothes and stuff." I walk to the door and unlock it.

A bare chest faces me and I feel my eyes widen and my face heat up.

His muscles are a perfect size for a man, and he had a six pack that's really defined. I find my self wanting to run my hands across his bare chest.

"Shirt." I babble out on accident.

He looks down and curses.

"Sorry the thing was getting really annoying. Here. Oh and you can leave your night gown in the basket in the corner of the restroom." he hands me a handful of clothes, and walks away really fast.

My face still feels hot, but I get the door closed and walk over to the counter and lay my clothes down.

Wow!

He has to work out. My thought all jumble around.

Running my hands through my clothes I find a button up shirt skinny black jeans with Victoria secret underwear that I'm pretty sure I have never worn and a black laced bra.

Perv!

But it also makes me giggle to think he wants me to wear this.

----------

The shower was hot and washed all the dirt and disgusting feelings off me, and wakes me up.

Turning to face the water looking for something to wash my hair with, but all I can find is his shampoo an conditioner.

Grabbing and smelling the shampoo I smile. It smells of him.

Rubbing it into a lather and putting all in my hair.

Thoughts about what went down last night run through my head. So much happened in one day.

My heart clenches when the thoughts of Blake feeling the need for me, but what if it's just a game?

A game to see how far he can get with a virgin?

Or what if it's just a fling?

He could just get rid of me and hide my body... easy as that.

Stop over thinking it.

I feel the need to crawl into a hole, but knowing that won't save me from anything.

I finish my hair feeling a bit anxious and stressed.

Turning off the water I climb out of the shower smelling of Old Spies and Axe. I find a towel and pull it around me drying my hair and body.

The thoughts start to seep back in filling my mind.

What if your better off with Max? He wealthy, hot and so far a good man, but that's the same for Blake.

Right?

He is wealthy I think, he's hot and I haven't really seen him on the job... I mean I can just keep thinking he's a cop of some sort, and he can be sweet and kind, but on the other hand a complete ass and scary intimidating.

Pulling on my jeans over my underwear and my top over my bra I run my fingers though my hair and dry it with the towel not really caring that it's wet.

I find a toothbrush and toothpaste, and use it without a second thought.

I brush as I look at my self in the mirror.

My anxiety level has gone skyrocketing over the past month over this man, and right at this moment I feel my heart about to burst.

I finish and spit the rest of the content into the sink.

Walking out of the bathroom I see Blake standing tall and tense facing away from me towards the window.

"Hm. Fuck! Smith if you don't have the shipment in by Thursday I will cut you off and you won't have long to run." he's pissed and his body language tells me he's really not wanted to be messed with at the moment.

I hear mumbling from the other end of the phone.

"I don't care... I coming back an I want everyone to know, and so help me god if you do not get finished..." My foot hits the door and I almost about died.

He turns around and his eyes are blazing. My heart literally stops.

I quickly look to the ground at my bare feet, and stand my ground not want to provoke him.

I've never seen his so mad it's a whole different side to him, and it frightens me.

I look back up frightened. My pulse has picked up and I feel my anxiety getting the best of me.

He must of noticed because his eyes softened a little.

"Handle it Smith. I want the crystal full sized and ready." he hangs up and walks towards me as if he's looking for my reactions.

The heat in the room has risen and I feel like I'm going to faint.

"I didn't mean for you to hear that." his voice is soft, but stern.

I don't know what to say. I can't even open my mouth, or look into his eyes. His eyes could burn holes into the face of the earth. I keep my focus on the window behind him.

"Your world and my world are clashing now. You will see and hear things Alex that you might not like. You have to understand I do it for a living." his voice is flat and bored.

I nod my head.

He so intimidating as he can tower over me, and rip me to shreds.

I look back down not wanting to meet his gaze.

I hear his feet patter on the wooden floor and within seconds he's in front of me.

"You smell so good." his voice is lustful. "You smell of me." I keep my head down scared to look at him.

"I'm sorry fiore. I didn't mean to scare you." he tilts my head back up towards his eyes with his thumb and I melt.

"What's 'fiore'?" My eyes look deep into his.

"Flower" he replies lowering his head to my forehead and kissing it.

My heart stops and melts all over again.

"Oh." I look back down at my feet and blush.

"I'm going to take a shower now." I look up at him and he staring down at me.

I didn't realize before, but he has only boxers on.

I blush crimson.

"Ah-... yes?" As if he was asking me.

I'm nervous.

Why are you nervous? Oh wait he's almost butt naked!

"Sorry that I don't have anything on... but this is my room." I smile shyly at him reassuringly.

I run my eyes over his beautiful defined body. All muscle and no fat.

His red boxers hang low showing his happy trail, and his tan skin glowing.

"Like what you see?" I look quickly back down at my feet in embarrassed.

My face must look like a tomato now.

Still in my spot my heart runs out of control. "Are you going to move?"

My eyes widen.

"Oh sorry." I move quickly out of the way.

He moves around me with a wide smirk on his face.

"I like those jeans on you. They fit your butt very well." my jaw drops and he walks into the bathroom locking the door laughing.

Wow the mood changed quickly.

I smile feeling the once heated air cool down.

I start to walk towards the door to the outside world after five minutes of just standing shocked I start to walk out of the room.

I hear the shower run and see the steam come out from under the door, but I keep walking.

As soon as my hand touches the door nob I hear a noise.

Buzz!

Buzz!

The night stand vibrates. I turn around and slowly head back into the room towards the phone.

No!

Stop!

It's buzzes again.

My curiosity getting the best of me.

Should I answer it?

No Alex! It's not your phone!

I can't answer it. My heart starts to pound I feel like I'm snooping in the lions din.

I stare down at the phone and it finally stops buzzing. I didn't know he laid it down.

It's upside down so I can't see who's calling.

The phone starts to buzz again after seconds of it not, and I jump a little feeling the air close in on me.

"What are you doing?" Blake's voice comes from the door way of the bathroom a bit agitated.

The phone stops ringing then seconds later starts to ring again.

I didn't hear the water stop, and man he takes a fast shower.

"Um-- um... sorry I was going to go down stairs... but your phone started to ring, and ring." My voice is weak and unsteady.

He steadies my face for a moment.

"Did you answer it?" his asks voice flat.

"No!" I quickly say frighten. I feel my hand throb as I squeeze in closed in a panic.

Oh! remind myself not to do that when your hand is hurt.

He tightens the towel on his waist and I shy away feeling uncomfortable.

The phone starts to ring once again and I grab it. "here." I hand him the phone.

He grabs the phone answering and snaps.

"What!" His poster has changed and his eyes have become cold, and emotionless.

I slowly make my way out of the room leaving Blake in there looking mad as hell.

Walking through the hall way makes me feel a bit odd.

There is very little noise.

Stay strong you can do this Alex.

Your strong.

I don't know what Im scared of at the moment, but something does not feel right.

The thought of someone being hurt scares me then the thought of my father come crawling in.

Did he stay over?

Stay strong Alex.

Breath.

"No! Shit!" I hear a loud cash and a yell.

MUST READ!!! ------------>
------>Sorry everyone who reads that it's late you know if you have school on how badly it gets into the way....

------->I will still be updating this week around Friday and Sunday.

--------->Also I wanted to say that I will only update this Friday if I have TWO!! comments and TEN votes!!!!

Come on gies very small number.

--------->If you get more I will update more.