Battle

"Left! No your other left!" Damn!

"That is my fucking left!" I pant as I block Jack.

"Alex!" my body swings in the air and hits the mats hard.

"Ow" I groan.

My body has been slammed into the mat to many times to remember.

"You not focusing." Jackson growls.

"I'm trying." I whisper yell as I catch my breath.

"Again!" he yanks me up.

-----3hours--later-----

My body is once again laying on a mat. My sweaty body stinks of sweat. My muscles feel like they have never breathed a day in their life, while my back aches in desperate need of ice.

"Your getting better, but you still need a lot of training. Ill see you off to your room. You get cleaned up, and make sure no one knows that I've been training you today. Got it?" he barks the last part.

"Yes." I nod and he starts to lead me back to my room.

After last nights talk or more of he talked he told me he would teach me how to fight and defend my self, and true to his word the very next morning...

I wake up to jack yanking me out of bed and pulling me down stairs for breakfast, and thirty minute later here I was in a secret room with a sweaty man that looks so much like the man I'm longing for.

"Don't look at me like that?" my thoughts are interrupted when I realize we are at my door and I'm just starring at Jack.

"Like what?"

"Like you want me." he smirks and slightly pushes me into the room.

Wow he is like Blake. Cocky and a ass.

My door closes behind me and locks. I let a puff of air out of my lungs.

I miss Blake. I miss his touch, his protectiveness, and most of all I miss just being around him.

I feel my eyes water and I close them and breath in and out.

IN

OUT

I open my eyes and walk further into the room pushing the thoughts of Blake.

Is he even looking for me? Does he even still want me?

Trying to keep my thoughts at bay as best as I can makes me want to explode.

I've been here for a week and a half and still no sign of Blake. My mind has literally gone insane. The only thing that keeps me from actually killing myself is Jackson telling me it's all apart of his fathers plan.

Gathering clean clothes I head over to the shower and get my self cleaned up.

Walking out of the shower I see the dress that is set up for me today.

Fucking Bastards!

I have clothes, like jeans, and t-shirts, but I tried wearing them this morning and I nearly got punished, by Mallic. (Mallic is the families father. If I changed the name sorry) He didn't like the idea of not being able to ride his hand up my leg even when his wife was sitting right next to me.

Slipping the dress over my head and hiss as my muscles are very stiff.

A nock is heard at my door and my heart literally stops.

"C-come in!" I yell shaking a little bit.

The door opens wide and there stands Max with a black eye and a busted lip. His face screams pissed and my whole body freezes.