What?

"Oh! shit!" I hear a loud crash from behind me. I whip my head around in a panic to see that Blake has stubbed his toe and dropped a vase.

I let out a breath of relief.

"Fix it." he seethed into the phone, and hung up.

His phone was in his hands as he clutched his foot.

I stifle a laugh and he looks up at me. His eyes are burning with rage and pain.

"For a big bad mafia man you seem a bit stubbed..." I'm not able to hold back anymore and I let my laugh go out so loud I'm sure if anyone was still sleeping they would be awake now.

His face lightens up and he straitens himself. "Watch yourself." a hint of silliness, and also a bit of seriousness surrounded his words.

He strides towards me with a small limp. "I think you owe me a kiss... isn't that was women do when their man gets hurt?"

I'm his women?

My eyes make contact with his. "I don't know." I smile wide joy filling me.

"Well, let's see." he leans down and his lips come in contact with mine, and I feel bolts of electricity.

I feel our lips move in sync, but all to soon he pulls away and my fluttering heart sinks.

"Yep! I defiantly feel better." his lips curl in a funny way and I laugh.

My mood lifting.

Wow my emotions have really taken a tole on me recently... maybe I'm about to start my period...

Nah!

He smirks down gaping at my lips.

We are only mere centimeters away. I can feel his breath on my forehead.

"So your not angry with me?" the soft words slip out of my mouth.

"No." his face falls flat in a instant.

He pulls away from me standing a good foot away.

Wow you just killed the mood... nice!

"But you where agitated." my head falls to the floor.

"I was... but not for what you where thinking. Drop it okay?" his voice was strong, but soft.

I can feel it. He not telling me something.

It takes me a seconds, but then I nod my head dropping it even further... for now I'll drop it.

I can see a smirk plastered back onto his face, but I can tell it's forced.

He grabs my hand a bit to harsh, and pull me towards the stairs.

I don't tell him that he's kind of hurting me, because the feeling I have when we touch is out of this world, and I can never deny the feeling it brings upon me.

As we step down the steps I look across the hall to the one room I haven't stepped foot in since that one crazy night of terror, then to the other side where broken glass lays next to Blake's door.

"Aren't you going to clean up the glass?"

We step down onto the second floor.

His grip on my hand has loosened and I thank The Lord because I already have a swollen right hand, and I don't want him to make it worse.

"I'll get a maid to clean it." He simply answers.

He keeps pulling me in a rush, and I feeling fidgety all of a sudden.

What's going on? Alex? This can't be good.

Blake is in a slight panic, but why?

"Hey there br---" Layla comes to a halt.

"Hey Alex." I give her a shy smile.

Her stunned face makes my face heat up like a hot head pepper.

Layla's eyes draw towards Blake's and I see her stiffen.

What's happening?

MUST READ!!!!

------------>HEY EVERYONE 'YES' ITS SHORT. THATS BECAUSE I GOT VERY FEW VOTES...

SAME AS LAST WEEK

TEN VOTES

TWO COMMENTS...

P.S. SORRY IT WAS LATE SCHOOL GOT INTO THE WAY.

--------->I WILL UPDATE ALSO THIS WEEKEND OR SOONER IF YALL ARE GOOD AND COMMENTS AND VOTE...

~Baily