Chapter #10

Tori's POV

Josh was my ex boyfriend. My ex best friend, Kat, had a crush on him and he liked me instead. Truthfully I didn't really like him that much but I definitely didn't date him just to make my friend mad. I think I dated him because a lot of my friends from a different friend group wanted us together and I just went along with it. It was a stupid thing and I feel bad. Kat did tell me she was jealous in math one time...

Flashback

"Ok everyone you can pick your groups for study time as long as you a behaved" Ms. H said, she was one of my favorite teachers. Annie, Kat, and I got together because we were best friends but Kat seemed upset. She was always being dramatic and kept secrets that you could slowly get out of her.

"Are you ok?" I ask Kat. No response.

"Um what did you get for number 1?" Annie asks not paying attention to our conversation.

"Uhhh x=5 and y=11, are you mad at me?"

"Yeah sort of"

"Ok same" Annie says being in her own world.

"Will you tell me why?"

"Maybe later"

"Kat this is the last class of the day we have together, pleeease tell me why"

"Fine"

"I'm going to go ask for help with number 2 because I don't get it" Annie says walking toward the teacher.

"It's because I have had a crush on Josh for like two years and you can get him to be your boyfriend in two seconds"

"You have liked everyone for two years" She has/had a crush on almost everyone in our school."I'm sorry"

"It's cool I fall in love with someone else next year" We both laugh but there is still a bit of awkwardness. Annie returns and we finish or math

End of Flashback

"Why is she mad at because of Josh, I broke up with him?" I ask Troy.

"Well she started dating him and they were happy for a month or so," Troy begins. On the last day of school she told me she thinks she is truly in love, just a reminder we are 13 years old. I personally don't think she is in love but it's her heart soo. "Then Josh started asking about you, she wouldn't stop talking about you so she dumped him"

"But that isn't my fault, Josh and I didn't even have a decent relationship."

"I know but she is crazy and angry and when she is like that she is hell to be around"

"Thank you for telling me that, when can I go back to our time?"

"She said you can only come back when you want to stay the most, so it could be a while."

"I really like it here actually, and by the way I am so over you" I say blushing a bit.

"Oh really? Is it that guy from instagram?"

"Yeah, well no. We arent official yet, but I know so much about him. More that you would think from only being here for as long as I have." I did know everything about Riker before I left my time so it is easier to understand him in person here.

"Sure, I will try to contact you" He says, his body was disappearing. He was there then he was gone. I now understand everything I just wish I knew when I would want to stay here more then ever so I could have a chance to say good bye.

Author Ness

I hope you understood all of that:) I will tell you the next chapters are less exciting but I think you will still enjoy them <3 Love you :P